Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: November 2019 - Show Off Thread

November 2019 - Show Off Thread

Another page on the calendar has turned - show off what you have pulled, purchased or traded for in November!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

For sat contest!
    Last edited by David K.; 11-02-2019 at 05:19 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

Another card for sat contest!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    For sat contest!
    Another card for sat contest!
    Good looking cards! Two folks are going to be very happy after those contests are over!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Another auto card for the sat contest.

Got a nice hit in one of my Gold Label boxes today.

Last edited by HoosierBuddy; 11-05-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Nice hit! Best regards, David

The Acuna and Jimenez are redemptions..........The Chavis and Ryan are Update hits.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

Nice Auto! Nolan must be a super short print? Best regards, David

New player auto for Sat contest!

For sat contest!
    That's one I'd definitely take a shot at winning. Some folks are gonna be really happy with all those cards you're offering David.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Awesome stuff David, your generosity is legendary!

Blessings,

Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    That's one I'd definitely take a shot at winning. Some folks are gonna be really happy with all those cards you're offering David.
    This will be next sat contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    Awesome stuff David, your generosity is legendary!

Blessings,

Kevin
    Thanks Kevin!

Nice Auto! Nolan must be a super short print? Best regards, David
    Hi David..........Just an SP, not SSP...........I think all the veterans are just regular SP's...........I really love those!
    mikekestner.com/mm86

No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........