Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

Thread: WTTF 2019 Topps Chrome Set Needs- Trying to put together multiple sets

  1. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    U can go the PWE route! Best regards, David PS are u on comc? theres a seller with the id of The Brett....
    David

    Thanks for posting the trade. I am on COMC but I don't have anything for sale at the moment. I'm not a huge fan of their fee structure.

    I'll get the green wave out tomorrow. PLease feel free to send via PWE as well.

    Take Care,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Eric,

    I'd love all of those. I have all of the '84's that you need.

    I'll also throw in an Anthony Rizzo card #'d to 299. Anything else that you're interested in to even up the trade?

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    Melissa, any chance you’ve got 19 Topps Chrome Update base for trade?

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Melissa, any chance you’ve got 19 Topps Chrome Update base for trade?
    No, I don't. Trying to put the set together myself. Found one box at a Target about a month ago, now I can't find them anywhere.

    Anything else you're interested in?

    Thanks,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  4. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    No, I don't. Trying to put the set together myself. Found one box at a Target about a month ago, now I can't find them anywhere.

    Anything else you're interested in?

    Thanks,
    Melissa
    I'm also doing the '19 Allen and Ginter, you can try and look on my homepage for my wants but the link has been going in and out lately for some reason.

  5. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    I'm also doing the '19 Allen and Ginter, you can try and look on my homepage for my wants but the link has been going in and out lately for some reason.
    I'm going to a show tomorrow. I'll bring along your wantlists and see what I can find. Let's see where we stand this weekend.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  6. #51
    Have these for you if you still need them.

    6, 30, 39x2, 53, 79x2, 84, 141, 152, 161, 178, 198

    Can use any of these

    Refractors -- 4, 60, 72, 104, 179
    Prism Refractors -- 60, 179

    No idea on what either side books but lmk what works for you.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  7. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Hello, I've got these:

    39,53,55,71,79,88,121,152,178,181,197.

    I can use these '84's: 84TC-5,8,20,25.

    LMK thanks,
    Eric H
    Eric,

    I was able to pickup a handful of 2019 Topps Chrome singles that I need so I no longer need all of the ones that you listed.

    At this point, I need~

    2019 Topps Chrome

    39,53,55,79,88,152,178,197

    You were interested in these~

    '84's: 84TC-5,8,20,25

    and I can include a Rizzo 18 Prizm Green #'d to 50 to even it up.

    PLMK if that will work.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  8. #53
    Hello,

    Have these from your list:
    53 (4), 54 (2), 55 (2), 71 (1), 84 (4), 88 (2), 99 (1), 109 (2), 110 (3), 121, 135 (3), 161 (1), 181, 182, 197 (2)
    Total BV $33

    Interested in these:
    2019 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #26 Nomar Mazara $4.00
    2019 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #49 Mychal Givens $3.00
    2019 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #85 Josh Donaldson $4.00
    2019 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #167 Stephen Piscotty $3.00

    Machado, Manny 18 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #10 #'d/150 $6

    Sheffield, Justus 19 Topps Archives Purple #221 #'d/175 $5

    Jackson, Bo 18 Topps Update Photo Variation #US118 $4
    Jackson, Bo 19 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #85 #'d/150 $4
    Total BV $33

    lmk
    thanks
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Eric,

    I was able to pickup a handful of 2019 Topps Chrome singles that I need so I no longer need all of the ones that you listed.

    At this point, I need~

    2019 Topps Chrome

    39,53,55,79,88,152,178,197

    You were interested in these~

    '84's: 84TC-5,8,20,25

    and I can include a Rizzo 18 Prizm Green #'d to 50 to even it up.

    PLMK if that will work.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    OK thanks, I'm good with the trade for just the Chromes, I went ahead and posted it up.Thanks!
    Eric H

  10. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Have these for you if you still need them.

    6, 30, 39x2, 53, 79x2, 84, 141, 152, 161, 178, 198

    Can use any of these

    Refractors -- 4, 60, 72, 104, 179
    Prism Refractors -- 60, 179

    No idea on what either side books but lmk what works for you.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Mercedes,

    Working on some trades so at this point these are the ones I need from you~

    30, 39x2, 53, 84, 141, 161, 198----please check this one, I do NOT need #198 I need #197 (I hope you just typed in the wrong number)

    I do have all of the ones that you requested. We are about $2.75 off in my favor. Is there anything else that I can include?

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    Hello,

    Have these from your list:
    53 (4), 54 (2), 55 (2), 71 (1), 84 (4), 88 (2), 99 (1), 109 (2), 110 (3), 121, 135 (3), 161 (1), 181, 182, 197 (2)
    Total BV $33

    Interested in these:
    2019 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #26 Nomar Mazara $4.00
    2019 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #49 Mychal Givens $3.00
    2019 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #85 Josh Donaldson $4.00
    2019 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #167 Stephen Piscotty $3.00

    Machado, Manny 18 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #10 #'d/150 $6

    Sheffield, Justus 19 Topps Archives Purple #221 #'d/175 $5

    Jackson, Bo 18 Topps Update Photo Variation #US118 $4
    Jackson, Bo 19 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #85 #'d/150 $4
    Total BV $33

    lmk
    thanks
    Hello Again,

    I've picked up a few more of these so I don't everything that you listed but I still need a fair amount.

    SO, I still need~

    53 (2), 54 (2), 55, 84 (3), 88, 99 (1), 109 (2), 110 (2), 135 (3), 161 (1), 197 (2)---> $21.25

    Any chance you have any 2019 Topps Gold Label Class 1 singles for trade? I'm working on that set and still need about 25 more.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    Last edited by Brettfan; 11-24-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  12. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Mercedes,

    Working on some trades so at this point these are the ones I need from you~

    30, 39x2, 53, 84, 141, 161, 198----please check this one, I do NOT need #198 I need #197 (I hope you just typed in the wrong number)

    I do have all of the ones that you requested. We are about $2.75 off in my favor. Is there anything else that I can include?

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    Melissa

    It is #197 I have. The trade will work for me if you don't mind posting though it will be Wednesday before I can mail out.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  13. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Melissa

    It is #197 I have. The trade will work for me if you don't mind posting though it will be Wednesday before I can mail out.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Mercedes,

    Great!!! Sure, I'll post and mailing on Wednesday is fine with me.

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  14. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Hello Again,

    I've picked up a few more of these so I don't everything that you listed but I still need a fair amount.

    SO, I still need~

    53 (2), 54 (2), 55, 84 (3), 88, 99 (1), 109 (2), 110 (2), 135 (3), 161 (1), 197 (2)---> $21.25

    Any chance you have any 2019 Topps Gold Label Class 1 singles for trade? I'm working on that set and still need about 25 more.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    I do, let me know what you need and I can see what i have.
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  15. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    I do, let me know what you need and I can see what i have.
    Here's my 2019 Topps Gold Label Class 1 wantlist~

    2019 Topps Gold Label Class 1-

    1 3 5 8 10 27 36 38 42 46 50 53 56 59 62 73 74 75 77 78 82 85 89 92 93 97
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •