New here, excited fo r a new place!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys, I am new to this site, but have been collecting in adulthood off and on since about 2006. This latest venture has only been for a few months after I sold off everything, but circumstances brought cards back to me and this is like a drug to me, so I am back more addicted than ever!

I started trading on a site that has led to me being ripped off several times and I was about to quite, but a member here recommended this place before I just hang it all up again, and so far I have liked what I have been seeing.

Really I am just looking for a place where I can find other collectors, as it seems those are hard to find. I belong to some other places that I have found along the way but those are mainly sites for investors and flippers, but it seems like I may have found a home here for my collecting habits!

I collect Pete Alonso Rookies, Topps Flagship sets, Topps Chrome sets, Heritage sets and graded vintage in baseball.
I collect Minnesota Vikings cards #'d out /100 or less, and QB rookies in football.
I collect PJ Washington, David Robinson, Michael Jordan, and Lebron James in basketball.

My wife likes hockey, and has her first card, so we will see maybe I will venture into that one as well!

Like I said, glad to be here and am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome!! Just started back trading myself and have enjoyed this site.

If you are interested I have quite a few Moss RCs ( and one auto) I would be willing to part with. I haven't actively collected FB for quite awhile and I've traded away most of my FB collection. Most of my remaining FB collection is unlisted but feel free to browse my web site. LMK if you find something. Thanks and welcome to The Bench.
Rick

https://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/index.htm