Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42

Thread: 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday FT

  1. #16
    Posted. Thanks, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  2. #17
    bump
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  3. #18
    I will do HW (Metallics) 26-125 for Metalics...Freeman, Bryant

    I also have a 226 Smoltz Bowman 1989 Rookie. You probably have it, but perhaps you like another. I started another holiday base set... could use some of your base... No issues if you do not. let me know
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    I will do HW (Metallics) 26-125 for Metalics...Freeman, Bryant

    I also have a 226 Smoltz Bowman 1989 Rookie. You probably have it, but perhaps you like another. I started another holiday base set... could use some of your base... No issues if you do not. let me know

    Yes On the Metallics. Don't really need Smoltz as I have 2. LMK what you need on the holiday base.


    Rich
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  5. #20
    my first and second sets. The second set was a lower priority but thought I throw a Smoltx RC to the wind if it helped me... understand not eanting too many, I guess

    2019 TOPPS HOLIDAY - Base [0]: HW43,HW168,

    2019 TOPPS HOLIDAY - Base [1]: HW1,HW2,HW3,HW5,HW7,HW8,HW9,HW11,HW12,HW 15,HW21,HW23,HW24,HW25,HW26,HW27,HW28,HW 29,HW30,HW32,HW33,HW34,HW35,HW38,HW39,HW 40,HW41,HW43,HW44,HW45,HW46,HW47,HW49,HW 55,HW57,HW60,HW61,HW63,HW64,HW65,HW66,HW 67,HW71,HW73,HW75,HW77,HW78,HW79,HW80,HW 81,HW83,HW84,HW86,HW87,HW89,HW90,HW91,HW 95,HW97,HW99,HW102,HW110,HW119,HW120,HW1 21,HW123,HW125,HW126,HW127,HW132,HW133,H W134,HW137,HW138,HW139,HW140,HW142,HW145 ,HW148,HW149,HW152,HW154,HW158,HW159,HW1 61,HW164,HW166,HW167,HW168,HW170,HW171,H W172,HW174,HW175,HW177,HW178,HW179,HW180 ,HW185,HW189,HW190,HW191,HW193,HW195,HW1 96,HW197,HW199,
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    my first and second sets. The second set was a lower priority but thought I throw a Smoltx RC to the wind if it helped me... understand not eanting too many, I guess

    2019 TOPPS HOLIDAY - Base [0]: HW43,HW168,

    2019 TOPPS HOLIDAY - Base [1]: HW1,HW2,HW3,HW5,HW7,HW8,HW9,HW11,HW12,HW 15,HW21,HW23,HW24,HW25,HW26,HW27,HW28,HW 29,HW30,HW32,HW33,HW34,HW35,HW38,HW39,HW 40,HW41,HW43,HW44,HW45,HW46,HW47,HW49,HW 55,HW57,HW60,HW61,HW63,HW64,HW65,HW66,HW 67,HW71,HW73,HW75,HW77,HW78,HW79,HW80,HW 81,HW83,HW84,HW86,HW87,HW89,HW90,HW91,HW 95,HW97,HW99,HW102,HW110,HW119,HW120,HW1 21,HW123,HW125,HW126,HW127,HW132,HW133,H W134,HW137,HW138,HW139,HW140,HW142,HW145 ,HW148,HW149,HW152,HW154,HW158,HW159,HW1 61,HW164,HW166,HW167,HW168,HW170,HW171,H W172,HW174,HW175,HW177,HW178,HW179,HW180 ,HW185,HW189,HW190,HW191,HW193,HW195,HW1 96,HW197,HW199,

    did not have the 2 for set 1.

    set 2 as follows....HW-2-8-11-21-23-24-25-30-32-39-44-46-47-73-75-
    79-81-83-84-89-91-95-97-121-125-126-132-137-145-154-158-159-174-
    175-185-189-193-195-196

    Rich
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  7. #22
    great... where should you recommend me to go? I have some Albies RCs somewhere if interested.


    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    did not have the 2 for set 1.

    set 2 as follows....HW-2-8-11-21-23-24-25-30-32-39-44-46-47-73-75-
    79-81-83-84-89-91-95-97-121-125-126-132-137-145-154-158-159-174-
    175-185-189-193-195-196

    Rich
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    great... where should you recommend me to go? I have some Albies RCs somewhere if interested.
    Would need a list of the Albies Rc in order to check what I have in Beckett. I did not buy any 2019 Topps series 1 or 2, Gypsy Queen, or Allen and Ginter
    So any base or inserts from them would be ok. Next would be trade bade inserts.

    Rich
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  9. #24
    bump
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    Would need a list of the Albies Rc in order to check what I have in Beckett. I did not buy any 2019 Topps series 1 or 2, Gypsy Queen, or Allen and Ginter
    So any base or inserts from them would be ok. Next would be trade bade inserts.

    Rich
    Here are some of the albies I have. I have other newer base and inserts but I have to check.
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    Here are some of the albies I have. I have other newer base and inserts but I have to check.

    Sorry do no see anything in this post.
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  12. #27
    Rich, I just checked my set and #185 is missing. It was listed in our trade. Any chance you can send me one? LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Rich, I just checked my set and #185 is missing. It was listed in our trade. Any chance you can send me one? LMK, Aaron
    It will be in the mail Tuesday.....


    Rich
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  14. #29
    Thanks.
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  15. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    Sorry do no see anything in this post.
    2nd Try

    2018 Topps heritage #318 28x
    2018 Topps Opening Day #13 27x
    2018 Topps Series 1 #276 14 39x
    2018 Bowman #62 34x
    2018 Queen #163 21x
    2018 Topps Stadium Club #110 7x
    2018 Bowman Chrome ROY Favorites #ROYF-OA 10x
    2018 Bowman Chrome Topp
    2018 Donruss #36 6x
    2018 Topps Fire #29 3x
    2018 Bowman National Baseball Card Day #17 1x
    2017 Bowman Holiday TH-OA 1x
    2018 Panini Diamond Kings SP #101 1x
    2015 Topps Pro Debute #145 3x
    2015 Bowman Prospects BP71 1x
    2018 Topps 1983 #83-40 2x
    2018 Topps 1983 Silver #26 1x
    2018 Bowman Platinum Next Generation BNG-OA 1x
    2018 Topps Update#US162 3x
    2018 Bowman Platinum #41 1x
    2018 Bowman Talent Pipeline #TP-ATL 1x
    2015 Panini Contenders Passport #16 3x
    2018 Topps Big League #28 1x
    2017 Topps Pro Debut#782x
    2016 Topps Heritage Minor League #28 2x
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •