Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WTTF Topps Update Silver Pack #'d Parallels...

ripahl...........How about this trade..........

2019 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors #152 Jeff McNeil
    2003 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #25 Jacque Jones
    2016 Topps Chrome Refractor #124 Luke Jackson
    2016 Topps Chrome Refractor #137 Brian Johnson $17

US87-20 2017 Topps Update '87 Topps Kris Bryant / Cubs
    US87-35 2017 Topps Update '87 Topps Aaron Judge / Yankees
    CH-1 2013 Topps Chasing History Roy Halladay / Phillies
    CH-9 2013 Topps Chasing History Mariano Rivera / Yankees
    CH-40 2013 Topps Chasing History Mike Schmidt / Phillies $19.25

woodman..........Need these...........

1970 Scratch Off's
    #4 Justin Smoak /Blue Jays

1970 Supers
    #11 Al Kaline / Tigers

2019 Topps Chrome
    #83 Matt Boyd / Tigers

Don't need any of the regular Silver pack cards, just the #'d, colored refractors

Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

I would have hoped to have gotten more of those chasing historys for the Jacq but I posted what you thought was even. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    ripahl...........How about this trade..........

2019 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors #152 Jeff McNeil
    2003 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #25 Jacque Jones
    2016 Topps Chrome Refractor #124 Luke Jackson
    2016 Topps Chrome Refractor #137 Brian Johnson $17

US87-20 2017 Topps Update '87 Topps Kris Bryant / Cubs
    US87-35 2017 Topps Update '87 Topps Aaron Judge / Yankees
    CH-1 2013 Topps Chasing History Roy Halladay / Phillies
    CH-9 2013 Topps Chasing History Mariano Rivera / Yankees
    CH-40 2013 Topps Chasing History Mike Schmidt / Phillies $19.25

woodman..........Need these...........

1970 Scratch Off's
    #4 Justin Smoak /Blue Jays

1970 Supers
    #11 Al Kaline / Tigers

2019 Topps Chrome
    #83 Matt Boyd / Tigers

Don't need any of the regular Silver pack cards, just the #'d, colored refractors

Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

Mike, I have a 2019 Topps Chrome Series 2 T84-4 Goldschmidt Green #24/99 and a 2019 Topps 35th Silver Pack T84-9 Albert Pujols SP BLACK REFRACTOR #ed 08/199 Here is a list of my 2019 wants:
    2019 Bowman Platinum base #4 Pujols
    2019 Topps Chrome inserts:
    Future Stars-10
    Freshman Flash-1-3-9
    2019 Topps Update 150 Yr Stamp-248 Helsley
    2019 Topps Update Rainbow Foil 84 Edman
    2019 Topps Silver pack cards. Here is what I need:

Series 1:2-3-7-10-12-14-30-43-50

Series 2:33

Update-6-13-16-22-23-28-34-39-40-46

LMK, Aaron
    Last edited by STLSHOEMAN; 12-13-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Mark for later
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

GO CARDINALS!!!

bump for response
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Hey Aaron...........Sorry for the delay, just getting back into the swing of things, card wise..........I do need the Goldschmidt & Pujols refractors........Will have to check on the ones you need tonite.........Thanks for your patience!

Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Hi Aaron..........Found these.........

2019 Topps Chrome FF-9 & FF-3
    2019 Topps Update silver T84U-22 & T84U-28

Do you need anything from the Target Chrome? Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

I can use any Cardinals from Chrome Update. LMK, Aaron

Well, well, well..........Might be able to put together a team set for you........I know I have an Ozzie 150th insert also..........Would that work for the Goldschmidt? I think the others would compensate for the Pujols..........Thanks and LMK........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Mike, I forgot that I won a Cardinal update chrome break. I have all of those already. How about the Pujols for the ones you listed for now. If you want to throw in $3 for the Goldschmidt-bv$10 LMK, Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Mike, I forgot that I won a Cardinal update chrome break. I have all of those already. How about the Pujols for the ones you listed for now. If you want to throw in $3 for the Goldschmidt-bv$10 LMK, Aaron
    Hey Aaron..........I don't have a Bowman Platinum Pujols; didn't open anything Bowman this year.........I could send some $$ along with the others I have for you, just LMK or post it up!

Thanks.........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Mike, trade posted. Thanks, Aaron

Accepted! Thanks for the set help bro.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Ttt
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Need any of theses? 1984 T84-24 Yadier Molina Cardinals, T84-41 Kevin Kramer Pirates and T84-45 Jim Rice Red Soxs.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!