Breaking up 1997 Bowman Best Atomic Refractor Set.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kready

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I had a complete set of 1997 Bowman Best Atomic Refractors. Decided to break up set. PLMK who you want...

Gone...Griffey, Jeter, Beltre, and Holiday...........

Better @ PM.......Thanks, Don

Looking for:

McGwire #40
Canseco #72
Giambi #87
Tejada #114
Grieve #169
Spiezio #185

Let me know.
So sorry for delay. I have not checked this site in some time. Better @ PM. I will be looking for these cards today. Decided to break up my 96 bowman best atomic and refractor sets as well. Can also contact me @ [email protected] Don

Looking for:

McGwire #40
Canseco #72
Giambi #87
Tejada #114
Grieve #169
Spiezio #185

Let me know.
Sorry for delay.. Been off this site for some time. From 97 Bowman Best Atomics I still have # 72 and 169. In refractors I have 72,87,114,169,185. Have now decided to break up my 96 atomic and refractor sets. Better contact for me is my base e-mail. [email protected]. Don

Hey Don, I'd be interested in your Chipper Jones Atomics from both sets.
Are you selling, trading?

Hey Don, I'd be interested in your Chipper Jones Atomics from both sets.
Are you selling, trading?
Jones from all sets gone. except for the 1996 sub sets. Currently collect bowman chrome draft. Got out of bowman best in 2005. Not strong on this new format yet. I am better contacted @ my e-mail [email protected]. If a Braves fan....have plenty of prospects refractors and color for trade. Hope to hear from you. Don

Do you have Andruw Jones, Kerry Wood, Adrian Beltre and Vlad Guerrero?
Having trouble replying on this site. After revamp. Prefered PM... I still have both the 97 Guerrero and A. Jones Atomics. Looking in the $22-25.00 range. With the 96 A. Jones..........Looking in the $65-75.00. Funny, my sticker on Jones card said I paid $240.00.. Not going by beckett.......Sold a bunch of my 98 atomic only to later watch them triple in value. Please reply to my home e-mail. [email protected]. Don