Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Trading My Baseball for Your Footbal

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by casket View Post
    Have anything I am looking for?

    Favres I may need...or ?
    Recently picked up a Favre 19 Panini Illusions Living Legends Blue /299.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Recently picked up a Favre 19 Panini Illusions Living Legends Blue /299.
    posted a pwe trade...thank you again!
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  3. #18
    up for some more trades!
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  4. #19
    up for another try
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  5. #20
    up for another try
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  6. #21
    up for some more trades!
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  7. #22
    looking for more trades!
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  8. #23
    Bump........
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  9. #24
    Hi:

    I have these available:

    2013 64 Topps Triple Threads (394/650) Purple Parallel Al Kaline

    2000 C31 Donruss Elite (1203/2500) Craftsmen Antonio Freeman
    2005 45 Bowman's Best (1062/1399) Javon Walker
    2005 RU30 Playoff Contenders (266/450) Rookie Roundup Terrance Murphy
    2005 7 Topps Pristine (568/750) Javon Walker
    2006 40 Leaf Rookies & Stars (6/199) Donald Driver
    2007 78 Topps Co-Signers (111/249) Brett Favre/David Clowney
    2007 PP4 Playoff Prestige (210/1000) Prestigious Pros Ahman Green
    2007 212 Topps Exclusive (427/1099) Paul Hourning
    2008 P47 Donruss Gridiron Gear (198/250) Performers Willie Davis
    2010 55 Panini Rookies & Stars (47/99) Ryan Grant
    2011 95 Panini Gridiron Gear (13/100) "X" A.J. Hawk
    2013 141 Panini Momentum (60/99) Johnathan Franklin RC
    2016 128 Donruss Optic (57/99) Kenny Clark RC
    2017 39 Panini Xr (245/299) Red Clay Matthews
    2017 172 Panini Certified (96/99) Kevin King RC
    2018 109 Donruss Optic (116/299) Prizm Teal Jaire Alexander RC
    2018 130 Panini Prizm (94/249) Orange Prizm Clay Matthews


    Rich
    "This game is bigger than all of us" - Billy Martin

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by richloughlin View Post
    Hi:

    I have these available:

    2013 64 Topps Triple Threads (394/650) Purple Parallel Al Kaline

    2000 C31 Donruss Elite (1203/2500) Craftsmen Antonio Freeman
    2005 45 Bowman's Best (1062/1399) Javon Walker
    2005 RU30 Playoff Contenders (266/450) Rookie Roundup Terrance Murphy
    2005 7 Topps Pristine (568/750) Javon Walker
    2006 40 Leaf Rookies & Stars (6/199) Donald Driver
    2007 78 Topps Co-Signers (111/249) Brett Favre/David Clowney
    2007 PP4 Playoff Prestige (210/1000) Prestigious Pros Ahman Green
    2007 212 Topps Exclusive (427/1099) Paul Hourning
    2008 P47 Donruss Gridiron Gear (198/250) Performers Willie Davis
    2010 55 Panini Rookies & Stars (47/99) Ryan Grant
    2011 95 Panini Gridiron Gear (13/100) "X" A.J. Hawk
    2013 141 Panini Momentum (60/99) Johnathan Franklin RC
    2016 128 Donruss Optic (57/99) Kenny Clark RC
    2017 39 Panini Xr (245/299) Red Clay Matthews
    2017 172 Panini Certified (96/99) Kevin King RC
    2018 109 Donruss Optic (116/299) Prizm Teal Jaire Alexander RC
    2018 130 Panini Prizm (94/249) Orange Prizm Clay Matthews


    Rich
    Thanks for the post Rich...what are you wanting for these?
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  11. #26
    Bump........
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  12. #27
    Bump........
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  13. #28
    looking for more trades!
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

  14. #29
    is the trout topps a parallel or just a bse.lmk

  15. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    is the trout topps a parallel or just a bse.lmk
    Series 1 card #300...base
    PLEASE USE BUBBLE MAILERS WHEN SENDING GAME USED CARDS!!!!!

    PHOTOS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143281...57711779404496

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •