Does Beckett suck that bad now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazyderik

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I took quite a long break from collecting... last week I decided to refresh my collection lists. I logged into beckett and saw all my collections were gone.
I decided to resubscribe and input all my player collections. I got my Mattingly collection and that took me a good 2 days of inputting. Stauffer was fairly easy. I started on my Giambi and beckett started glitching. I added all the Giambi cards made, and was adding the totals in....then all of the sudden beckett started acting funny. It shows like 7,000 items listed..but when I open the collection only 150 show. My Mattingly list that had 1300 cards in my have list collection, but It only shows 1 item in the folder...the folders still show the totals in the menu, just nothing shows in the list view. Its been since friday....nothing has changed. I want to input the lists into google sheets, but cant even access it. Whats the deal with that site?

I have been having issues for over two months. I had autograph cards show up that I never had as well as cards entered and not showing up

same here missing cards but they showed up this morning.?
good luck

Question. Do you subscribe to Beckett or just use the product to store your cards? I subscribe to Beckett Base ball only. Never had an issue and I like that
I can see what value they eventually put on he cards.

My only issue with Beckett is the missing cards/sets, and the lack of speed with which they are added when pointed out.

The shortprints from Update aren't in there yet, or the blue/black/whatever variations of the insert sets.

The Update Walgreens Yellow cards aren't in there yet. The online-only Archives Snap Shots and their parallels aren't in there yet. I have no problems with the system, but it's hard to catalogue your collection when it's not complete in the database.