Inserts for Trade 1988-2009 Topps,Donruss,Fleer,Score Upper Deck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzeiter

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I have a huge bunch of inserts from each of the major companies that I would trade for Heritage, current Indians especially Lindor, Ramirez, rookies and inserts.
I have compiled a list of every insert I have for trade. Send me a PM and I can send you the list I have or just post what you are looking for and I'll see if I can help you out.
I also have several 2005 Topps football insert sets available for trade.
Looking forward to hearing from you on your needs.

I have a bunch of Clemens. I do not have them separated by player, instead I have them separated by insert set. If you have a wantlist, that might be our best route. If not, I can pm you and if you give me your email I can send you the entire list.

There are a bunch of Bonds inserts. Are you interested in all or do you have a wantlist?
Thanks LMK.

Can you PM me that list as well? I have a ton of insert needs from mid 90s to present day.

Joe

Made a few trades, a lot of inserts still available. Thanks to those who made trades and look forward to more.
Jay