Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Close this thread please 12/04/19

  1. #1

    Close this thread please 12/04/19

    thread closed, reposted in another newer thread.
    Last edited by Platnum71; 12-05-2019 at 01:01 AM.
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  2. #2
    can use this
    150 Years of Professional Baseball #150C10 Mike Trout

    will see what astros I have

  3. #3
    I can use the Meadows AS green refractor. I have these nicer Astros. Let me know what you can use. PWE trade is fine with me.

    2018 Panini Prizm Hyper #22 Altuve /299
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC35 Altuve
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC119 Bregman
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC208 Gurriel
    2018 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #HMT82 Bregman
    2017 Topps '87 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Green #GS Springer /175
    2017 Topps '87 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Green #JA Altuve /150
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC425 Altuve /999
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor #THC430 Correa /568
    2016 Panini National Convention MVP Purple Pulsar #56 Correa /50
    2016 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC475 Correa /999
    2016 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor #THC390 Springer /567
    2015 Topps #318b Springer SP Gatorade

  4. #4
    I am interested in this one: 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150C12 Ted Williams. I have a 2019 Topps Chrome Refractor Greatness Returns #GRE3 Nolan Ryan/Shohei Ohtani to trade if you need it. I also have a 2019 Topps Fire Gold Kyle Tucker RC #70 or a 2019 Topps Fire Gold Gerritt Cole Flame Thrower. LMK if you can use any of these. Thanks
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  5. #5
    I only collect astros and I don't collect topps fire. what else do you have


    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    I am interested in this one: 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150C12 Ted Williams. I have a 2019 Topps Chrome Refractor Greatness Returns #GRE3 Nolan Ryan/Shohei Ohtani to trade if you need it. I also have a 2019 Topps Fire Gold Kyle Tucker RC #70 or a 2019 Topps Fire Gold Gerritt Cole Flame Thrower. LMK if you can use any of these. Thanks
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  6. #6
    I will take a look


    Quote Originally Posted by chief wahoo View Post
    I can use the Meadows AS green refractor. I have these nicer Astros. Let me know what you can use. PWE trade is fine with me.

    2018 Panini Prizm Hyper #22 Altuve /299
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC35 Altuve
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC119 Bregman
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC208 Gurriel
    2018 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #HMT82 Bregman
    2017 Topps '87 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Green #GS Springer /175
    2017 Topps '87 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Green #JA Altuve /150
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC425 Altuve /999
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor #THC430 Correa /568
    2016 Panini National Convention MVP Purple Pulsar #56 Correa /50
    2016 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC475 Correa /999
    2016 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor #THC390 Springer /567
    2015 Topps #318b Springer SP Gatorade
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Platnum71 View Post
    I only collect astros and I don't collect topps fire. what else do you have
    I have these:

    18 Topps Gallery Canvas (wood) Altuve
    19 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor James RC
    19 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Perez RC
    19 Topps Chrome Refractor James RC
    19 Stadium Club Empors of the Zone Cole
    19 Topps Magazine Altuve
    19 A&G mini Cole

    LMK if you can use any. Thanks
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  8. #8
    came up with these.also interested in your 2019 topps holiday metalliac mike trout.lmk

    2019 topps inception alex bregman #39
    2019 topps chrome pink refractor george springer #42
    2019 topps gallery national trading card day jose altuve #gp-ja
    2018 topps gallery canvas george springer #2
    2018 topps gallery artist proof j.d. davis rc #58
    2019 topps 84 silver pack george springer #t84-13
    2019 topps 84 silver pack kyle tucker rc #t84-21
    2019 topps advanced stats #136 brad peacock #87/150
    2019 topps heritage chrome #thc-409 jose altuve #403/999
    2018 topps update gold #us240 gerrit cole #654/2018
    2019 topps foil jake marisnick #544
    2019 bowman chrome 30th anniversary kyle tucker #b30-kt
    2019 topps gold #32 carlos correa #1988/2019

  9. #9
    Pink Refractors #47 Will Smith
    Pink Refractors #40 Oscar Mercado

    Are these two still available?

    Ive got these Houston cards. 2018 topps gold Evan Gattis, 2019 topps gold Roberto Osuna, 2019 topps gold Ryan Pressly and 2019 topps update gold Wade Miley
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums


  10. #11
    do you have the 2019 Bowman Holiday
    HW11 Pressly
    hw73 geinke
    hw112 springer
    hw129 cy young verlander
    hw150 cy should have Cole
    hw159 altuve

    update
    pas-49 mvp breggy
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  11. #12
    PM sent



    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    I have these:

    18 Topps Gallery Canvas (wood) Altuve
    19 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor James RC
    19 Topps Chrome Negative Refractor Perez RC
    19 Topps Chrome Refractor James RC
    19 Stadium Club Empors of the Zone Cole
    19 Topps Magazine Altuve
    19 A&G mini Cole

    LMK if you can use any. Thanks
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  12. #13
    Sorry only found one I could use, but we are way off


    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC208 Gurriel


    Quote Originally Posted by chief wahoo View Post
    I can use the Meadows AS green refractor. I have these nicer Astros. Let me know what you can use. PWE trade is fine with me.

    2018 Panini Prizm Hyper #22 Altuve /299
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC35 Altuve
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC119 Bregman
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractors #THC208 Gurriel
    2018 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #HMT82 Bregman
    2017 Topps '87 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Green #GS Springer /175
    2017 Topps '87 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Green #JA Altuve /150
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC425 Altuve /999
    2017 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor #THC430 Correa /568
    2016 Panini National Convention MVP Purple Pulsar #56 Correa /50
    2016 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC475 Correa /999
    2016 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor #THC390 Springer /567
    2015 Topps #318b Springer SP Gatorade
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  13. #14
    No , is that the master team set?



    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    do you have the 2019 Bowman Holiday
    HW11 Pressly
    hw73 geinke
    hw112 springer
    hw129 cy young verlander
    hw150 cy should have Cole
    hw159 altuve

    update
    pas-49 mvp breggy
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  14. #15
    have you seen pricing yet? what are the card numbers of the astros golds you have?


    Quote Originally Posted by PRosefan1 View Post
    Pink Refractors #47 Will Smith
    Pink Refractors #40 Oscar Mercado

    Are these two still available?

    Ive got these Houston cards. 2018 topps gold Evan Gattis, 2019 topps gold Roberto Osuna, 2019 topps gold Ryan Pressly and 2019 topps update gold Wade Miley
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •