Thousands of cards FT - All Sports - Wants Listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackson0114

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I haven't had a chance to update my flickr and lists. I have thousands of inserts, RC's, Prizm, Refractor, etc. in all sports. (Hockey is minimal) Please list who you are looking for. I have about 30 binders full from the last 3 years, so Im sure Ill have something you're looking for. I'm looking for RC's/#'d/Inserts/GU/Auto the following players:

Doncic
RJ Barrett
Donovan Mitchell
DeAaron Fox
Kyler Murray
Devin Singletary
Lebron
Anthony Davis
Trae Young
Pete Alonso
Wander Franco
Juan Soto
Rafael Devers
Deshaun Watson
Mike Trout
Ronald Acuna Jr
Joey Bart

I have 5 different Devers and 2 Wander Franco;s but i am keeping the Franco Topps Hert one for my Grandaughters collection which i collect for the girls collection
And if u could give me a small listing of what u have to offer maybe we can work something out
If not thks for ur time anyways
Been plowing for 10 plus hrs so won;t get back to u until tomorrow as i have 5.30 work out and my Daughter is having oral surgery for her cancer first thing tomorrow.
Bear

I have 5 different Devers and 2 Wander Franco;s but i am keeping the Franco Topps Hert one for my Grandaughters collection which i collect for the girls collection
And if u could give me a small listing of what u have to offer maybe we can work something out
If not thks for ur time anyways
Been plowing for 10 plus hrs so won;t get back to u until tomorrow as i have 5.30 work out and my Daughter is having oral surgery for her cancer first thing tomorrow.
Bear

I hope everything is well with your daughter. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

Feel free to check my flickr link below. Most of what I have will be in there. I do have some stuff not pictured in there, but if you list some players you like, I can see what I have also.

Thank you!

Sorry been quite busy with snow and more coming late this afternoon.
Would have interest in the Pete A Mets or the R Acuna auto
What u putting on them for numbers??
And thks for the prayers for my Daughter who came thru the surgery just fine now the healing process before they can make plates for the teeth.
Bear

What i now have left of Devers and Wander Franko
Franko 19 Pro Debut
Devers 18 Topps Tribute 93/199 and 15 Panini Contenders 3 of them sold .
Bear