Thread: Thank you vets

Thank you vets

A big thanks for your service.
    TO ALL VETERANS A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

Thank you to all the veterans! Keeping us safe and protecting all of freedoms we have today! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

Great Post! Thanks Vets for all you have done to keep this such a wonderful place to live!
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,997 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

Tanks to the veterans on your day. I must say that this date is the most important day of my life. It involved the death of an 18 month toddler. As tragic is that is, I started a new life in Christ in 1983. I truly changed as a person. I always remember Lance on this day.