Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,384
    Bench Bucks
    2,590
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    821
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #1

    For sale RC's $0.50 cents ea. GU $5 ea. got to see

    Have the following Rookie Cards and Game Used for sale All are in nr mint/mint condition. Shipping not included.
    Shipping: Up to three RC’s will be delivered via letter $0.45
    Over three RC’s will be delivered via padded envelop $3.75 +
    All Game Used will be delivered padded envelop $3.75 +
    Rookie Cards $0.50 cents ea.
    Game Used $5 ea.

    Arizona Diamondbacks Rookie Cards
    Didi Gregorius 13 Topps Heritage w/Redmond #33

    Atlanta Braves Rookie Cards
    Ozzie Albies
    18 Bowman #62
    18 Bowman Platinum #41 (3)
    18 Donruss #36 (15)
    18 Topps Chrome #72
    18 Topps Chrome Update#HMT27
    18 Topps Gallery #67
    18 Topps Heritage #331 (15)
    Bob Horner 79 Topps #586
    Dansby Swanson
    17 Bowman Platinum #78
    17 Topps Chrome #8

    Baltimore Orioles Rookie Cards
    Jake Arrieta
    08 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP164 (2)
    Trey Mancini
    17 A&G #301
    17 Topps Chrome #47

    Boston Red Sox Rookie Cards
    Andrew Benintendi
    17 Archives #132
    17 Topps Update #225 RD (2)
    Xander Bogaerts
    13 Bowman Draft Top Prospects #TP40
    13 Topps Pro Debut #220A
    Rafael Devers
    16 Bowman Prospects #BP109 (2)
    18 Bowman #25
    18 Topps #18 (6)
    18 Topps Gypsy Queen #53
    18 Topps Inception #50
    Jacoby Ellsbury 05 Topps Update #UH317 $8

    Chicago Cub Rookie Cards
    Addison Russell
    15 Topps Chrome #24
    15 Topps Update #US220
    Kyle Schwarber
    16 Donruss #31
    16 Stadium #277

    Chicago White Sox Rookie Cards
    Yoan Moncada
    17 Topps Gypsy Queen #250
    17 Topps Update #200A
    Chris Sale
    10 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects #BDPP92
    11 Bowman #220
    11 Topps Chrome #205
    11 Topps Gypsy Queen #188

    Cincinnati Reds Rookie Cards
    Aroldis Chapman
    10 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP10
    11 Bowman #197

    Cleveland Indians Rookie Cards
    Francisco Lindor
    11 Bowman Draft Prospects #BDPP53 (2)
    12 Bowman Prospects #BP3
    Indian Prospects 79 Topps #705 Griffin/Norrid/Oliver

    Colorado Rockies Rookie Cards
    Nolan Arenado 13 Bowman Draft #41 (2)
    Jordan Pacheco 12 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #161
    Troy Tulowitzki
    07 Bowman Heritage #248
    07 Fleer #338
    07 Topps A&G #75
    07 Topps #135b Throwing
    07 UD #17 (3)
    07 UD Masterpiece #34

    Detroit Tigers Rookie Cards
    Nick Castellanos
    12 Bowman Prospects #BP78
    14 Donruss RR #33
    14 Topps #195 (2)
    Andrew Miller 07 Topps CoSigners #100

    Houston Astros Rookie Cards
    Alex Bregman
    17 Bowman #75 (4)
    17 Bowman Chrome #12A
    17 Bowman Platinum #75
    17 Donruss #43
    17 DK #130
    17 Panini Chronicles #105 SN/ 379/499
    17 Topps Chrome #9a (4)
    17 Topps Gold label Class1 #21
    17 Topps Snowflake #HMW47
    Art Howe 78 Topps #130
    Terry Puhl 78 Topps #553
    George Springer
    14 Topps Update #US210
    Astro Prospects Bochy/Fischlin/Pisker 79 Topps #718

    Kansas City Royals Rookie Cards
    Royal Prospects 79 Topps #707 Bass/Gaudet/McGilberry

    LA Angels Rookie Cards
    Dave Collins 76 Topps #363

    LA Dodgers Rookie Cards
    Kenta Maeda 16 Topps Chrome #92
    Corey Seager
    16 A&G #121
    16 Bowman #150
    16 Topps Heritage #168 (2)
    Dodger Prospects 79 Topps #719 Guerrero/Law/Simpson

    Miami Marlins Rookie Cards
    Jose Fernandez
    13 Bowman Chrome #103
    13 Bowman Platinum Gold #85
    13 Topps Chrome #32

    Milwaukee Brewers Rookie Cards
    Kris Davis
    11 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP163
    11 Topps #287
    13 Topps #360 (2)
    13 Topps Chrome #22 (2) Refractor
    Sixto Lezcano 76 Topps #353

    Montreal Expos Rookie Cards
    Warren Cromartie 78 Topps #468
    Larry Parrish 76 Topps #141
    Expos Prospects 79 Topps #720 Fry/Pirtle/Sanderson

    New York Mets Rookie Cards
    John Stearns 76 Topps #633

    New York Yankees Rookie Cards
    Miguel Andujar
    18 Bowman #75 (9)
    18 Panini Crusade #9
    18 Panini Revolution #9
    18 Panini Rookies & Stars #4
    18 Topps #305 (7)
    18 Topps Archives #282
    18 Topps Fire #107 (3)
    18 Topps Gallery #101
    18 Topps Gypsy Queen #277
    18 Topps Heritage #114 (4) w/Frazier
    18 Topps Opening Day #137
    Tyler Austin 17 Topps Update #US259
    Greg Bird
    11 Playoff Contenders Draft Ticket #DT83
    15 Bowman Prospects #BP74
    16 Bowman #132
    16 Donruss #41
    16 Donruss Optic #41
    16 Donruss Rated Rookie #41 (2)
    16 Donruss/Panini DK #151
    16 Topps Heritage #171
    16 Topps #188 (2)
    16 Topps Chrome #128 (3)
    16 Topps Opening Day #OD156
    Melky Cabrera 05 Bowman Gold Parallel #190
    Clint Frazier 18 Topps Fire #103
    Brett Gardner 08 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDP18
    Domingo German 17 Topps Update #US2
    Philip Hughes 06 Bowman Future Gamers Gold #FG19
    Hideki Matsui
    03 Donruss Champions #301
    03 Donruss Rookies #5
    03 Leaf #321
    03 Studio #62
    03 UD MVP #141
    03 UD Play Ball #104
    Jordan Montgomery
    17 Topps Heritage High Numbers #646
    17 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US91
    17 Topps Update #US91 (2)
    Gary Sanchez 13 Bowman Chrome Draft Top Prospects #TP31
    14 Bowman Prospects Top Prospects #TPGS
    14 Bowman Platinum Prospects #BPP6 (2)
    16 Bowman #143 (2)
    16 Diamond Kings #171
    16 Topps #675 (2)
    Masahiro Tanaka
    14 Bowman #88 (2)
    14 Bowman Chrome #30 (2)
    14 Bowman Platinum #77 (2)
    14 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects Die-Cut #TP-MT
    15 Topps #142 Future Stars
    Tyler Wade 18 Topps Update #US173

    Oakland A’s Rookie Cards
    Yoenis Cespedes
    12 Bowman #193
    12 Bowman Platinum #21
    A’s Prospects 79 Topps #711 Murphy/Robinson/Wirth

    Philadelphia Phillies Rookie Cards
    Rhys Hoskins
    18 Bowman #10 (25)
    18 Bowman Platinum #53 (4)
    18 Panini Classic #26
    18 Panini Cronicles #42
    18 Panini Studio #6
    18 Topps Big League #113
    18 Topps Opening Day #82 (4)
    Chase Utley
    05 Donruss #43 RR
    Phillies Prospects 79 Topps #722 Morrison/Smith/Wright

    Pittsburg Pirates Rookie Cards
    Jose Bautista
    05 Bowman Draft #BDP145
    05 Bowman Draft Gold #BDP145
    06 Bazzoka #217
    John Candelaria 76 Topps #317
    Jeff Locke 12 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #176
    Kent Tekulve 76 Topps #112


    San Francisco Giants Rookie Cards
    John Montefusco 76 Topps #30

    Seattle Mariners Rookie Cards
    Rick Honeycutt 79 Topps #612
    Omar Vizquel 89 UD #787

    St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Cards
    Tyler O’Neill 18 Topps Update #US218
    Cardinal Prospects 79 Topps #724 Bruno/Frazier/Kennedy

    Tampa Bay Rays Rookie Cards
    David Price 13 Topps #35

    Texas Rangers Rookie Cards
    Yu Darvish
    12 Bowman #209
    12 Topps Chrome #151
    Ivan Rodriguez
    91 UD Final #55F (2)
    Ranger Prospects 79 Topps #713 Darwin/Putnam/Sample

    Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Cards
    John Olerud 90 Leaf #237
    Blue Jay Prospects 79 Topps #714 Cruz/Kelly/Whitt

    Washington Nationals Rookie Cards
    Victor Robles
    18 Topps Opening day #127

    Game Used $5 ea.
    John Smoltz 02 Bowman Heritage #BH-JS white jersey
    02 Stadium Born in the USA #USA-JS grey jersey
    03 Topps Chrome Record breakers #GRBR-JS white jersey
    Giancarlo Stanton 15 A&G Relic #FSRB-GS
    Tony Gwynn 01 UD Piece of the Action Bound for the Hall #B-TGw 19 Bat
    Chase Utley 09 Topps Unique Prime Time patches #PTP-17 38/50
    Alex Rodriguez 02 UD Honor Roll #J-AR1 Grey jersey
    03 Topps Finest Uniform Relics #AR
    Joey Votto 10 Topps Update All-Star Stitches #JVO

    Wade Boggs 06 Epic Materials #EM-WB2 Gold white jersey 92/185
    Nomar 02 EX Hit and Run Game Bat and Base #3
    02 Fleer Authetix #JANG
    Yaz 16 Topps Series 2 MLB Debut Medallion #MLBD2M-1
    Troy Tulowitski 11 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relic #CCR-TT

    GregBird 16 Immaculate #IS-GB RC Grey Jersey #26/99
    Robinson Cano 06 Flair Showcase Stitches White w/navy Pinstripe #SS-RC
    08 UD Heroes White Jersey w/pin stripe Light Blue 116 119/200
    Roger Clemens 03 UD Honor Roll Dean’s List #DL-RC1 Grey jersey
    Don Larson 06 Artifacts GU Apparel #MLB-DO Silver Limited 33/250
    Joe Pepitone 09 UD Icons #IL-JP Immortal Lettermen “J” 2/40
    Jorge Posada 03 UD Game Face Gear #GG-JP white jersey w/navy stripe
    W.Randolph 01 UD GU Bat #B-WR
    Alex Rodriquez 09 Topps Career Best #CBR-AER
    Roy White 09 UD Icons Immortal Letterman #IL-RW
    Jeter/Damon 08 Ballpark Dual swatch # 200
    Jeter/Pettitte/Greene/Peavy 08 Ballpark Quad swatch #230
    M.Young/Cano 08 Ballpark Dual Swatch Stat Kings #184
    Last edited by hociman; 11-13-2019 at 08:45 AM.
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  2. BBonds25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Temperance, MI
    Posts
    6,928
    Bench Bucks
    1,595
    Blog Entries
    7
    Bench Points
    560
    Trader Rating
    4.9


    Go to superfly0914's ebay items


    #2
    Hey Jim. I am interested in these:

    2018 topps chrome update ozzie albies
    2017 topps chrome alex bregman
    2014 topps chrome George springer

    Any interest in trading, or only selling? Also, are you accepting concealed cash, or do you prefer paypal?

    Thanks,
    Brad

  3. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,384
    Bench Bucks
    2,590
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    821
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #3
    Brad
    I don't have the Springer anymore but I do have the other two
    Bregman $2.50
    Albies $3
    Looking for 1 RC star if you want to trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    Hey Jim. I am interested in these:

    2018 topps chrome update ozzie albies
    2017 topps chrome alex bregman
    2014 topps chrome George springer



    Any interest in trading, or only selling? Also, are you accepting concealed cash, or do you prefer paypal?

    Thanks,
    Brad
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  4. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,384
    Bench Bucks
    2,590
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    821
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #4
    ttt

    Quote Originally Posted by hociman View Post
    Have the following Rookie Cards and Game Used for sale All are in nr mint/mint condition. Shipping not included.
    Shipping: Up to three RC’s will be delivered via letter $0.45
    Over three RC’s will be delivered via padded envelop $3.75 +
    All Game Used will be delivered padded envelop $3.75 +
    Rookie Cards $0.50 cents ea.
    Game Used $5 ea.

    Arizona Diamondbacks Rookie Cards
    Didi Gregorius 13 Topps Heritage w/Redmond #33

    Atlanta Braves Rookie Cards
    Ozzie Albies
    18 Bowman #62
    18 Bowman Platinum #41 (3)
    18 Donruss #36 (15)
    18 Topps Chrome #72
    18 Topps Chrome Update#HMT27
    18 Topps Gallery #67
    18 Topps Heritage #331 (15)
    Bob Horner 79 Topps #586
    Dansby Swanson
    17 Bowman Platinum #78
    17 Topps Chrome #8

    Baltimore Orioles Rookie Cards
    Jake Arrieta
    08 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP164 (2)
    Trey Mancini
    17 A&G #301
    17 Topps Chrome #47

    Boston Red Sox Rookie Cards
    Andrew Benintendi
    17 Archives #132
    17 Topps Update #225 RD (2)
    Xander Bogaerts
    13 Bowman Draft Top Prospects #TP40
    13 Topps Pro Debut #220A
    Rafael Devers
    16 Bowman Prospects #BP109 (2)
    18 Bowman #25
    18 Topps #18 (6)
    18 Topps Gypsy Queen #53
    18 Topps Inception #50
    Jacoby Ellsbury 05 Topps Update #UH317 $8

    Chicago Cub Rookie Cards
    Addison Russell
    15 Topps Chrome #24
    15 Topps Update #US220
    Kyle Schwarber
    16 Donruss #31
    16 Stadium #277

    Chicago White Sox Rookie Cards
    Yoan Moncada
    17 Topps Gypsy Queen #250
    17 Topps Update #200A
    Chris Sale
    10 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects #BDPP92
    11 Bowman #220
    11 Topps Chrome #205
    11 Topps Gypsy Queen #188

    Cincinnati Reds Rookie Cards
    Aroldis Chapman
    10 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP10
    11 Bowman #197

    Cleveland Indians Rookie Cards
    Francisco Lindor
    11 Bowman Draft Prospects #BDPP53 (2)
    12 Bowman Prospects #BP3
    Indian Prospects 79 Topps #705 Griffin/Norrid/Oliver

    Colorado Rockies Rookie Cards
    Nolan Arenado 13 Bowman Draft #41 (2)
    Jordan Pacheco 12 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #161
    Troy Tulowitzki
    07 Bowman Heritage #248
    07 Fleer #338
    07 Topps A&G #75
    07 Topps #135b Throwing
    07 UD #17 (3)
    07 UD Masterpiece #34

    Detroit Tigers Rookie Cards
    Nick Castellanos
    12 Bowman Prospects #BP78
    14 Donruss RR #33
    14 Topps #195 (2)
    Andrew Miller 07 Topps CoSigners #100

    Houston Astros Rookie Cards
    Alex Bregman
    17 Bowman #75 (4)
    17 Bowman Chrome #12A
    17 Bowman Platinum #75
    17 Donruss #43
    17 DK #130
    17 Panini Chronicles #105 SN/ 379/499
    17 Topps Chrome #9a (4)
    17 Topps Gold label Class1 #21
    17 Topps Snowflake #HMW47
    Art Howe 78 Topps #130
    Terry Puhl 78 Topps #553
    George Springer
    14 Topps Update #US210
    Astro Prospects Bochy/Fischlin/Pisker 79 Topps #718

    Kansas City Royals Rookie Cards
    Royal Prospects 79 Topps #707 Bass/Gaudet/McGilberry

    LA Angels Rookie Cards
    Dave Collins 76 Topps #363

    LA Dodgers Rookie Cards
    Kenta Maeda 16 Topps Chrome #92
    Corey Seager
    16 A&G #121
    16 Bowman #150
    16 Topps Heritage #168 (2)
    Dodger Prospects 79 Topps #719 Guerrero/Law/Simpson

    Miami Marlins Rookie Cards
    Jose Fernandez
    13 Bowman Chrome #103
    13 Bowman Platinum Gold #85
    13 Topps Chrome #32

    Milwaukee Brewers Rookie Cards
    Kris Davis
    11 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP163
    11 Topps #287
    13 Topps #360 (2)
    13 Topps Chrome #22 (2) Refractor
    Sixto Lezcano 76 Topps #353

    Montreal Expos Rookie Cards
    Warren Cromartie 78 Topps #468
    Larry Parrish 76 Topps #141
    Expos Prospects 79 Topps #720 Fry/Pirtle/Sanderson

    New York Mets Rookie Cards
    John Stearns 76 Topps #633

    New York Yankees Rookie Cards
    Miguel Andujar
    18 Bowman #75 (9)
    18 Panini Crusade #9
    18 Panini Revolution #9
    18 Panini Rookies & Stars #4
    18 Topps #305 (7)
    18 Topps Archives #282
    18 Topps Fire #107 (3)
    18 Topps Gallery #101
    18 Topps Gypsy Queen #277
    18 Topps Heritage #114 (4) w/Frazier
    18 Topps Opening Day #137
    Tyler Austin 17 Topps Update #US259
    Greg Bird
    11 Playoff Contenders Draft Ticket #DT83
    15 Bowman Prospects #BP74
    16 Bowman #132
    16 Donruss #41
    16 Donruss Optic #41
    16 Donruss Rated Rookie #41 (2)
    16 Donruss/Panini DK #151
    16 Topps Heritage #171
    16 Topps #188 (2)
    16 Topps Chrome #128 (3)
    16 Topps Opening Day #OD156
    Melky Cabrera 05 Bowman Gold Parallel #190
    Clint Frazier 18 Topps Fire #103
    Brett Gardner 08 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDP18
    Domingo German 17 Topps Update #US2
    Philip Hughes 06 Bowman Future Gamers Gold #FG19
    Hideki Matsui
    03 Donruss Champions #301
    03 Donruss Rookies #5
    03 Leaf #321
    03 Studio #62
    03 UD MVP #141
    03 UD Play Ball #104
    Jordan Montgomery
    17 Topps Heritage High Numbers #646
    17 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US91
    17 Topps Update #US91 (2)
    Gary Sanchez 13 Bowman Chrome Draft Top Prospects #TP31
    14 Bowman Prospects Top Prospects #TPGS
    14 Bowman Platinum Prospects #BPP6 (2)
    16 Bowman #143 (2)
    16 Diamond Kings #171
    16 Topps #675 (2)
    Masahiro Tanaka
    14 Bowman #88 (2)
    14 Bowman Chrome #30 (2)
    14 Bowman Platinum #77 (2)
    14 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects Die-Cut #TP-MT
    15 Topps #142 Future Stars
    Tyler Wade 18 Topps Update #US173

    Oakland A’s Rookie Cards
    Yoenis Cespedes
    12 Bowman #193
    12 Bowman Platinum #21
    A’s Prospects 79 Topps #711 Murphy/Robinson/Wirth

    Philadelphia Phillies Rookie Cards
    Rhys Hoskins
    18 Bowman #10 (25)
    18 Bowman Platinum #53 (4)
    18 Panini Classic #26
    18 Panini Cronicles #42
    18 Panini Studio #6
    18 Topps Big League #113
    18 Topps Opening Day #82 (4)
    Chase Utley
    05 Donruss #43 RR
    Phillies Prospects 79 Topps #722 Morrison/Smith/Wright

    Pittsburg Pirates Rookie Cards
    Jose Bautista
    05 Bowman Draft #BDP145
    05 Bowman Draft Gold #BDP145
    06 Bazzoka #217
    John Candelaria 76 Topps #317
    Jeff Locke 12 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #176
    Kent Tekulve 76 Topps #112


    San Francisco Giants Rookie Cards
    John Montefusco 76 Topps #30

    Seattle Mariners Rookie Cards
    Rick Honeycutt 79 Topps #612
    Omar Vizquel 89 UD #787

    St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Cards
    Tyler O’Neill 18 Topps Update #US218
    Cardinal Prospects 79 Topps #724 Bruno/Frazier/Kennedy

    Tampa Bay Rays Rookie Cards
    David Price 13 Topps #35

    Texas Rangers Rookie Cards
    Yu Darvish
    12 Bowman #209
    12 Topps Chrome #151
    Ivan Rodriguez
    91 UD Final #55F (2)
    Ranger Prospects 79 Topps #713 Darwin/Putnam/Sample

    Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Cards
    John Olerud 90 Leaf #237
    Blue Jay Prospects 79 Topps #714 Cruz/Kelly/Whitt

    Washington Nationals Rookie Cards
    Victor Robles
    18 Topps Opening day #127

    Game Used $5 ea.
    John Smoltz 02 Bowman Heritage #BH-JS white jersey
    02 Stadium Born in the USA #USA-JS grey jersey
    03 Topps Chrome Record breakers #GRBR-JS white jersey
    Giancarlo Stanton 15 A&G Relic #FSRB-GS
    Tony Gwynn 01 UD Piece of the Action Bound for the Hall #B-TGw 19 Bat
    Chase Utley 09 Topps Unique Prime Time patches #PTP-17 38/50
    Alex Rodriguez 02 UD Honor Roll #J-AR1 Grey jersey
    03 Topps Finest Uniform Relics #AR
    Joey Votto 10 Topps Update All-Star Stitches #JVO

    Wade Boggs 06 Epic Materials #EM-WB2 Gold white jersey 92/185
    Nomar 02 EX Hit and Run Game Bat and Base #3
    02 Fleer Authetix #JANG
    Yaz 16 Topps Series 2 MLB Debut Medallion #MLBD2M-1
    Troy Tulowitski 11 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relic #CCR-TT

    GregBird 16 Immaculate #IS-GB RC Grey Jersey #26/99
    Robinson Cano 06 Flair Showcase Stitches White w/navy Pinstripe #SS-RC
    08 UD Heroes White Jersey w/pin stripe Light Blue 116 119/200
    Roger Clemens 03 UD Honor Roll Dean’s List #DL-RC1 Grey jersey
    Don Larson 06 Artifacts GU Apparel #MLB-DO Silver Limited 33/250
    Joe Pepitone 09 UD Icons #IL-JP Immortal Lettermen “J” 2/40
    Jorge Posada 03 UD Game Face Gear #GG-JP white jersey w/navy stripe
    W.Randolph 01 UD GU Bat #B-WR
    Alex Rodriquez 09 Topps Career Best #CBR-AER
    Roy White 09 UD Icons Immortal Letterman #IL-RW
    Jeter/Damon 08 Ballpark Dual swatch # 200
    Jeter/Pettitte/Greene/Peavy 08 Ballpark Quad swatch #230
    M.Young/Cano 08 Ballpark Dual Swatch Stat Kings #184
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  5. BBonds25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Temperance, MI
    Posts
    6,928
    Bench Bucks
    1,595
    Blog Entries
    7
    Bench Points
    560
    Trader Rating
    4.9


    Go to superfly0914's ebay items


    #5
    Off the top of my head I know I have these rc's:

    2002 bowman heritage jose bautista
    2005 bowman chrome draft troy tulowitzki
    2013 bowman draft manny machado
    2013 topps chrome marcell ozuna
    2014 topps pro debut mookie betts
    2016 topps Archives Trea Turner

    Lmk if you are interested in anything here.

    Thanks,
    Brad

  6. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,384
    Bench Bucks
    2,590
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    821
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #6
    If you want to expand the traded abit. I have these set aside for you. Prefer present RC's like Tatis, McNeil, G. Torres, Alonso, Yelich, Eloy JImenez, Vlad Jr. Acuna, I am flexible so don't limit to just the ones I listed but those are typically most interested in. lmk thx Jim
    Albies $3
    Bregman $2.50
    92 Bowman Ramirez #532 $8
    97 Bowman Chrome Wood #183 $8
    98 Bowman Rollins #181 $5
    10 Topps Posey #2 $12
    Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    Off the top of my head I know I have these rc's:

    2002 bowman heritage jose bautista
    2005 bowman chrome draft troy tulowitzki
    2013 bowman draft manny machado
    2013 topps chrome marcell ozuna
    2014 topps pro debut mookie betts
    2016 topps Archives Trea Turner


    Lmk if you are interested in anything here.

    Thanks,
    Brad
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  7. BBonds25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Temperance, MI
    Posts
    6,928
    Bench Bucks
    1,595
    Blog Entries
    7
    Bench Points
    560
    Trader Rating
    4.9


    Go to superfly0914's ebay items


    #7
    I don't really have any rc's of those guys. I may have like a bowman prospects or topps update rookie debut, but no rc's available right now.

  8. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,384
    Bench Bucks
    2,590
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    821
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #8
    If you can , make me an offer for trade on these I have to offer you or I can sell you the lot I have for $20 delivered. lmk thx jim

    Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    I don't really have any rc's of those guys. I may have like a bowman prospects or topps update rookie debut, but no rc's available right now.
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •