Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wttf 1958 and 1968 topps baseball. Singles.

still looking lmk thanks. larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

bump
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

bump

Do you have any Twins or HOF autos/Rookies?

I've got quite a few 1968s I could help you with
    I am ONLY interested in Twins stuff. Any Twins, current or former. I like Autos, GU, RC, refractors, parallels, or inserts. I've even been known to trade some base lots. But they MUST be in Twins uniforms.
    http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m9/swib25/

I have these:

1958 Topps #26 Ron Jackson
    1958 Topps #124 Bobby Usher
    1958 Topps #155 Hector Lopez

Quote Originally Posted by swib25 View Post
    Do you have any Twins or HOF autos/Rookies?

I've got quite a few 1968s I could help you with
    Hi. i only have one twins auto for now. Larry

2018 topps chrome update Zack Granite rc auto

Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    I have these:

1958 Topps #26 Ron Jackson
    1958 Topps #124 Bobby Usher
    1958 Topps #155 Hector Lopez
    Hi. i can use all three of these. what are you looking for trade wise. and what shape are these in. lmk thanks. Larry

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    Hi. i can use all three of these. what are you looking for trade wise. and what shape are these in. lmk thanks. Larry
    I would be looking for 1959 Topps, 1970 Topps, 1988 Topps/Topps Traded autographed cards, 1996 Leaf Autographs, and/or Charlie Hough.

as far as trade value, I would just send you the cards first and you could decide what a fair trade would be.

Thanks and lmk,
    Robert

I would be looking for 1959 Topps, 1970 Topps, 1988 Topps/Topps Traded autographed cards, 1996 Leaf Autographs, and/or Charlie Hough.

as far as trade value, I would just send you the cards first and you could decide what a fair trade would be.

Thanks and lmk,
    Robert
    Hi. i have these 1970 topps worn, ding corners but decent. # 132, 326, 376, 379, 522. Larry

Hi. i have these 1970 topps worn, ding corners but decent. # 132, 326, 376, 379, 522. Larry
    Unfortunately I have those...anything else you might have from my list?

Thank, Robert

Hey Larry. I might have some you need. Please check my want list and LMK if you have anything I need. No trade too small.

https://samstradingpost.com/trader/dak.aspx

Brett
    Want list

http://samstradingpost.com/trader/dak.aspx

All time Miami Dolphins roster-739/898 82.2%
    Dolphins players that don't have cards 96/262 35.4%
    All time Florida Marlins roster-427/427 100%
    All time Miami Heat roster-142/151 94%
    All time Florida Panthers roster- 230/236 97.4%

Unfortunately I have those...anything else you might have from my list?

Thank, Robert
    Robert, sorry i dont have any other cards from from your vintage want list. Larry

Quote Originally Posted by daktion View Post
    Hey Larry. I might have some you need. Please check my want list and LMK if you have anything I need. No trade too small.

https://samstradingpost.com/trader/dak.aspx

Brett
    Hi. ill see if i have any of your needs. Larry

Robert, sorry i dont have any other cards from from your vintage want list. Larry
    Larry,

I can send you the three cards and you can PP me what you feel is fair....even if you think $0 is fair I am fine with it, not going to hurt my feelings at all....just looking to rid myself of all these cards, except for the 4 or 5 sets I am keeping and working on...also if you want tto check out this thread to see if there is anything else you might want:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Cards-selling

LMK,
    Robert
    Last edited by greatdadx2; 01-25-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Larry,

I can send you the three cards and you can PP me what you feel is fair....even if you think $0 is fair I am fine with it, not going to hurt my feelings at all....just looking to rid myself of all these cards, except for the 4 or 5 sets I am keeping and working on...also if you want tto check out this thread to see if there is anything else you might want:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Cards-selling

LMK,
    Robert
    Robert. sure ill take them send them and ill send pp what i think is fair. just post and ill confirm. Larry