Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. Rhubarb_Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    2,192
    Bench Bucks
    2,032
    Bench Points
    471
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #16
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractor Sepia #1 Aaron Judge
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractor Sepia #47 Byron Buxton
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractor Sepia #82 Raisel Iglesias
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractor Sepia #125 Luiz Gohara RC
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-8-more-added)

  2. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,110
    Bench Bucks
    5,600
    Bench Points
    1844
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #17
    Either of these would be fine.
    2019 Prizm Red, White, Blue Miguel Sano #30
    or
    2014 Topps Chrome PURPLE Refractor Josmil Pinto Rc #24


    2018 Topps Chrome Greg Bird Sepia refractor #174
    Absolutely! What can I get you for it?[/QUOTE]
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,958 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  3. redbird4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,247
    Bench Bucks
    1,968
    Bench Points
    1234
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Hello, I've got #'s 15 and 114. Saw these you have I could use:
    2019 Topps Iconic Cards Ty Cobb
    2019 Topps Iconic Cards Al Kaline

    LMK thanks
    Eric H
    Eric -- Trade has been posted. Thank-you!

    Karl
    I collect Cardinals baseball inserts & Blues hockey.
    Stan Musial, Brett Hull and other players that "catch my eye"


    https://www.flickr.com/photos/162175468@N03/collections

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

  4. redbird4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,247
    Bench Bucks
    1,968
    Bench Points
    1234
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Either of these would be fine.
    2019 Prizm Red, White, Blue Miguel Sano #30
    or
    2014 Topps Chrome PURPLE Refractor Josmil Pinto Rc #24


    2018 Topps Chrome Greg Bird Sepia refractor #174
    Absolutely! What can I get you for it?
    [/QUOTE]

    Rick -- Trade has been posted. I went ahead with the Pinto which has a little higher bv than the Sano.

    Thank-you,
    Karl
    I collect Cardinals baseball inserts & Blues hockey.
    Stan Musial, Brett Hull and other players that "catch my eye"


    https://www.flickr.com/photos/162175468@N03/collections

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

  5. redbird4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,247
    Bench Bucks
    1,968
    Bench Points
    1234
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractor Sepia #1 Aaron Judge
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractor Sepia #47 Byron Buxton
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractor Sepia #82 Raisel Iglesias
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractor Sepia #125 Luiz Gohara RC
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-8-more-added)
    Love to get the cards, but only have 1 card from your want lists:

    2019 Topps 150 Harmon Killebrew #150-99 $1
    I collect Cardinals baseball inserts & Blues hockey.
    Stan Musial, Brett Hull and other players that "catch my eye"


    https://www.flickr.com/photos/162175468@N03/collections

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing


  6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,345
    Bench Bucks
    3,518
    Bench Points
    2476
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #21
    Hi Karl,
    Just picked up 96,163 and 200 if you still need them.
    Thanks, Al

  7. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,343
    Bench Bucks
    8,636
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1231
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #22
    Found the following:
    17 51 76 95 125 149 153 196

    Think you are showing all as needed, let me know if that is incorrect - saw a couple cards on your trade list of interest. thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  8. redbird4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,247
    Bench Bucks
    1,968
    Bench Points
    1234
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi Karl,
    Just picked up 96,163 and 200 if you still need them.
    Thanks, Al
    Al -- Yes, I need them! What can I get you for them?

    Thank-you,
    Karl

    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Found the following:
    17 51 76 95 125 149 153 196

    Think you are showing all as needed, let me know if that is incorrect - saw a couple cards on your trade list of interest. thanks.
    List is current, so yes I do need these. What can I get you for them? Plmk and thank-you!
    I collect Cardinals baseball inserts & Blues hockey.
    Stan Musial, Brett Hull and other players that "catch my eye"


    https://www.flickr.com/photos/162175468@N03/collections

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing


  9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,345
    Bench Bucks
    3,518
    Bench Points
    2476
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #24
    Hi Karl,
    Is this one still available?
    2019 Donruss Franchise Features (fireworks) Mike Trout / Jo Adell # FF15
    Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    Al -- Yes, I need them! What can I get you for them?

    Thank-you,
    Karl



  10. redbird4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,247
    Bench Bucks
    1,968
    Bench Points
    1234
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi Karl,
    Is this one still available?
    2019 Donruss Franchise Features (fireworks) Mike Trout / Jo Adell # FF15
    Thanks, Al
    Yes it is. Found the Springer on your site. If you have it, how about this trade?

    2018 Sepia Verlander $3
    2018 Sepia Arenado $2.50
    2018 Sepia Altuve $2.50
    2018 Xfractor Springer #17 $4.00

    -for-

    2019 Donruss Franchise Features (fireworks) Mike Trout / Jo Adell # FF15 $12

    Lmk what you think or if it's good I'll get it posted.

    Thank-you,
    Karl
    I collect Cardinals baseball inserts & Blues hockey.
    Stan Musial, Brett Hull and other players that "catch my eye"


    https://www.flickr.com/photos/162175468@N03/collections

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing


  11. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,345
    Bench Bucks
    3,518
    Bench Points
    2476
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #26
    That works, please post it up.
    Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    Yes it is. Found the Springer on your site. If you have it, how about this trade?

    2018 Sepia Verlander $3
    2018 Sepia Arenado $2.50
    2018 Sepia Altuve $2.50
    2018 Xfractor Springer #17 $4.00

    -for-

    2019 Donruss Franchise Features (fireworks) Mike Trout / Jo Adell # FF15 $12

    Lmk what you think or if it's good I'll get it posted.

    Thank-you,
    Karl

  12. redbird4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,247
    Bench Bucks
    1,968
    Bench Points
    1234
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    That works, please post it up.
    Thanks, Al
    Trade has been posted. Thank-you Al.
    I collect Cardinals baseball inserts & Blues hockey.
    Stan Musial, Brett Hull and other players that "catch my eye"


    https://www.flickr.com/photos/162175468@N03/collections

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •