Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,706
    Bench Bucks
    2,718
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1578
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #1

    WTTF set needs. Some old,some new

    Here's an updated list of what I need:

    2014 Topps Red Hot Foil
    462 J.A. Happ

    2017 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors
    47 Trey Mancini

    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors
    204 Pete Alonso

    2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors
    5 6 8 12 16 18 19 21 23 24 26 27 31 32 33 34 35 37 43 47 49 53 57 61 63 64 76 83 90 91

    2019 Topps Chrome Refractors
    151 Brandon Lowe
    202 Eloy Jimenez
    203 Fernando Tatis Jr.

    A bunch of new stuff added to the page in my sig so check them out and let's get these finished.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    Last edited by bblair_2002; 12-02-2019 at 10:27 PM.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  2. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,316
    Bench Bucks
    2,800
    Bench Points
    1753
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I can use these from your trade list.

    2019 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US95 Nick Senzel
    2016 Bowman Prospects Green #BP130 Sean Manaea #84/99
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors #BCP130 Sean Manaea #254/499
    2016 Bowman Prospects Chrome Blue Refractors #BCP130 Sean Manaea #112/150

    I have the following from your want list.

    2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #3 Yasiel Puig
    2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #10 Jonathan Schoop
    2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #71 Ketel Marte AS

    Let me know if we can work something out.

    thanks
    Dan
    Last edited by dan5; 11-15-2019 at 02:27 PM.
    Brad Ziegler 329/648Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  3. seawolf17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,667
    Bench Bucks
    1,649
    Bench Points
    1595
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Kevin McReynolds


    Go to cdorso's comc items

    #3
    Hey Brett - I have 2019 pink refractor 36 Corbin Martin for you, and off your Pujols list on your site, 2014 Topps Opening Day Blue #66 and 2016 Donruss Optic #13.

    I need the 2017 Donnie Hart auto off your tradelist - would you do that?
    Collecting: Kevin McReynolds, Keith Hernandez, Pete Harnisch, and Mets autographs
    Mets fans! Join the discussion at the Crane Pool Forum.
    tradelist: Google Doc http://bit.ly/wOIKng needlist: Google Doc http://bit.ly/wVFOp3
    New Tradelist Link (still building): http://bit.ly/2HemWbq

  4. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    67,308
    Bench Bucks
    32,960
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10257
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

    #4
    I have 2019 topps chrome refractor of Williams Astudillo card 37...I could use one of the greatness chrome with the dual of Yelich for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 19/25! Will be closed on Friday night 12/06/2019! So the Christmas Contest can start on Sun 12/08/2019!

  5. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    67,308
    Bench Bucks
    32,960
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10257
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

    #5
    Bump for reply. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 19/25! Will be closed on Friday night 12/06/2019! So the Christmas Contest can start on Sun 12/08/2019!

  6. STLSHOEMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    St. Louis, Mo
    Posts
    14,223
    Bench Bucks
    4,086
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    3378
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lilmort's ebay items


    #6
    Brett, I have 2019 Topps Chrome Ref-121. I need2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T84-18 Michael Kopech and 2019 Topps Chrome 84TC #8 Chapman. LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  7. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,706
    Bench Bucks
    2,718
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1578
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    I can use these from your trade list.

    2019 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US95 Nick Senzel
    2016 Bowman Prospects Green #BP130 Sean Manaea #84/99
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors #BCP130 Sean Manaea #254/499
    2016 Bowman Prospects Chrome Blue Refractors #BCP130 Sean Manaea #112/150

    I have the following from your want list.

    2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #3 Yasiel Puig
    2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #10 Jonathan Schoop
    2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #71 Ketel Marte AS

    Let me know if we can work something out.

    thanks
    Dan
    Dan - I'll trade these 2 for them:

    2016 Bowman Prospects Green #BP130 Sean Manaea #84/99
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors #BCP130 Sean Manaea #254/499

    LMK and PWE is ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by seawolf17 View Post
    Hey Brett - I have 2019 pink refractor 36 Corbin Martin for you, and off your Pujols list on your site, 2014 Topps Opening Day Blue #66 and 2016 Donruss Optic #13.

    I need the 2017 Donnie Hart auto off your tradelist - would you do that?
    Sure,why not. Could you please post?

    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have 2019 topps chrome refractor of Williams Astudillo card 37...I could use one of the greatness chrome with the dual of Yelich for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David
    I'll post it in a sec David,thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Brett, I have 2019 Topps Chrome Ref-121. I need2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T84-18 Michael Kopech and 2019 Topps Chrome 84TC #8 Chapman. LMK, Aaron
    Will do Aaron. I'll post it and PWE is fine.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  8. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    67,308
    Bench Bucks
    32,960
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10257
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Dan - I'll trade these 2 for them:

    2016 Bowman Prospects Green #BP130 Sean Manaea #84/99
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors #BCP130 Sean Manaea #254/499

    LMK and PWE is ok.



    Sure,why not. Could you please post?



    I'll post it in a sec David,thanks.



    Will do Aaron. I'll post it and PWE is fine.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    Confirmed and card will go out today.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 19/25! Will be closed on Friday night 12/06/2019! So the Christmas Contest can start on Sun 12/08/2019!

  9. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,316
    Bench Bucks
    2,800
    Bench Points
    1753
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Hey, I found a few more Jordan Howard's if interested.

    2017 Panini Prizm Prizms Purple Crystals #97 Jordan Howard #12/75 bv $10.00
    2017 Limited Silver Spotlight #52 Jordan Howard #8/99 bv $6.00
    2017 Panini Illusions Illusionists #15 Jordan Howard $3.00

    Let me know if we can expand the trade.

    Thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 329/648Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  10. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,706
    Bench Bucks
    2,718
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1578
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Hey, I found a few more Jordan Howard's if interested.

    2017 Panini Prizm Prizms Purple Crystals #97 Jordan Howard #12/75 bv $10.00
    2017 Limited Silver Spotlight #52 Jordan Howard #8/99 bv $6.00
    2017 Panini Illusions Illusionists #15 Jordan Howard $3.00

    Let me know if we can expand the trade.

    Thanks
    Dan
    Why would I want Jordan Howard? Confusing me with Hoosierbuddy?
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  11. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,316
    Bench Bucks
    2,800
    Bench Points
    1753
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Why would I want Jordan Howard? Confusing me with Hoosierbuddy?
    LOL, yep. I looked at one of his posts right before I posted this.

    Anyways, here's some Pujols I didn't see on your have list.

    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Series 2 #T84-9 Albert Pujols bv $2.00
    2017 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #2 Albert Pujols $2.00
    2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Ginter Greats #GG32 Albert Pujols $1.25
    2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Gold Border #7 Albert Pujols $3.00

    Let me know if those would work along with the pink refractors for all of what I was interested in.

    thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 329/648Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  12. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,706
    Bench Bucks
    2,718
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1578
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    LOL, yep. I looked at one of his posts right before I posted this.

    Anyways, here's some Pujols I didn't see on your have list.

    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Series 2 #T84-9 Albert Pujols bv $2.00
    2017 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #2 Albert Pujols $2.00
    2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Ginter Greats #GG32 Albert Pujols $1.25
    2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Gold Border #7 Albert Pujols $3.00

    Let me know if those would work along with the pink refractors for all of what I was interested in.

    thanks
    Dan
    No worries,I've done it a time or 2 too Dan. Brains seem to slip a bit once we hit our 40s. I'm good with it if you don't mind posting it up.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  13. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,316
    Bench Bucks
    2,800
    Bench Points
    1753
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    No worries,I've done it a time or 2 too Dan. Brains seem to slip a bit once we hit our 40s. I'm good with it if you don't mind posting it up.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    Trade posted. Thanks
    Brad Ziegler 329/648Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  14. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,706
    Bench Bucks
    2,718
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1578
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Trade posted. Thanks
    All set,thanks.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  15. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,706
    Bench Bucks
    2,718
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1578
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #15
    Updated my wants.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •