Late 80s and early 90s update, traded, and the Rookies sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
[UPDATED] Hey all! It has been a while. I don't do much trading these days as I haven't busted anything "new" since 2009. I figured I would try here before looking on eBay or elsewhere. I am wanting to pick up a few of the Donruss The Rookies (92) and/or Score Traded and Rookies (88, 89, 91-93) sets. I can either trade, buy, or a combo. Just let me know your best price shipped or if you see something on my trade pages (which are 95% accurate) let me know.

Thanks,
Dewayne

Last edited:
Glad to see you back, Dewayne....figured you had finished up your Gehrig master set and didn't need anything else!

I found these: 1989, 1990, 1991 Score Rookie/Traded sets, and 1987 Donruss The Rookies. All in factory boxes and pretty much same shape since I bought them in the year of issue.

Do you still have all of the 2003 Topps 205 and 2007 UD Masterpiece cards listed on your site? Tks, Jim

Jim,

I have been picking up all of the Gehrigs ;) I slowed down on everything else but occasionally find a vintage card, Canseco I don't have, or Hall of Fame auto or Gu I need that I just buy. As far as the cards you asked about I should have all of those. I may even have a few other minis or HoFer that isn't listed but would need to look. I would take all of the sets off of your hand.

Hey - not sure what happened w/Mrhaverkamp but if that didn't work out I have the 88 and 89 Score R/T sets that don't have the big RC's in them:

1988 Score Rookie/Traded #103T Craig Biggio XRC
1988 Score Rookie/Traded #105T Roberto Alomar XRC
1988 Score Rookie/Traded #80T Mark Grace XRC
1989 Score Rookie/Traded #100T Ken Griffey Jr. RC

But, rather than toss the whole set(s) I'd be happy to send them to you for whatever it costs to ship and maybe a low end Yankee or 2 from your site. Understand you may not want to chase those RC's but thought I'd throw it out there.

Thanks and LMK,

Rich