Thread: Late 80s and early 90s update, traded, and the Rookies sets

Late 80s and early 90s update, traded, and the Rookies sets

[UPDATED] Hey all! It has been a while. I don't do much trading these days as I haven't busted anything "new" since 2009. I figured I would try here before looking on eBay or elsewhere. I am wanting to pick up a few of the Donruss The Rookies (92) and/or Score Traded and Rookies (88, 89, 91-93) sets. I can either trade, buy, or a combo. Just let me know your best price shipped or if you see something on my trade pages (which are 95% accurate) let me know.

Thanks,
    Dewayne
    Last edited by chaplain11; 11-21-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    Photobucket:
    Website

Trade intersts: Lou Gehrig, HOF Jerseys and autos, and want list items.

I Thessalonians 4:11-12 - Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, mind your own business, and work with your hands, just as we have told you, so that you will win the respect of outsiders and not be dependant on anyone.

Glad to see you back, Dewayne....figured you had finished up your Gehrig master set and didn't need anything else!

I found these: 1989, 1990, 1991 Score Rookie/Traded sets, and 1987 Donruss The Rookies. All in factory boxes and pretty much same shape since I bought them in the year of issue.

Do you still have all of the 2003 Topps 205 and 2007 UD Masterpiece cards listed on your site? Tks, Jim
    Current Wantlist (Schmidt/Gladden/Vintage/Newer): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    Current Tradelist (Modern Inserts): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&usp=sharing

Jim,

I have been picking up all of the Gehrigs I slowed down on everything else but occasionally find a vintage card, Canseco I don't have, or Hall of Fame auto or Gu I need that I just buy. As far as the cards you asked about I should have all of those. I may even have a few other minis or HoFer that isn't listed but would need to look. I would take all of the sets off of your hand.
    Photobucket:
    Website

I Thessalonians 4:11-12 - Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, mind your own business, and work with your hands, just as we have told you, so that you will win the respect of outsiders and not be dependant on anyone.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

PM sent.
    Roland

Updated needs based on some deals
    Photobucket:
    Website

Hey - not sure what happened w/Mrhaverkamp but if that didn't work out I have the 88 and 89 Score R/T sets that don't have the big RC's in them:

1988 Score Rookie/Traded #103T Craig Biggio XRC
    1988 Score Rookie/Traded #105T Roberto Alomar XRC
    1988 Score Rookie/Traded #80T Mark Grace XRC
    1989 Score Rookie/Traded #100T Ken Griffey Jr. RC

But, rather than toss the whole set(s) I'd be happy to send them to you for whatever it costs to ship and maybe a low end Yankee or 2 from your site. Understand you may not want to chase those RC's but thought I'd throw it out there.

Thanks and LMK,

Rich
    Collecting Topps:
    NY Yankees from '59 to present, Vintage - 59, 67, 71, 72, 74-79, Inserts from '96 - Present
    Latest Insert Mission:
    2012 Through 2019 Topps Insert Needs-Plenty FT!
    Latest Base Mission:
    Topps Needs 1980-2019 Base for Base