Black Friday next week......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still no reply to my email to their customer service department......better know as Air heads with no brains......They can't have someone working from their home computer......reply to the emails?????? Isn't this the 21st century????? Not the stone age! Best regards, David

Maybe we need to start charging them for being late.......for everyday late.....they have to add $1.00 credit to the persons account......should start 40 days ....so they would owe me $25.00 in credit....

Finally another email from comc.....but no comment about my question to them....Third order 59 days ago will be finally shipped out and delivery date is May 13, 2020.....only one order lefted and its already 48 days old. Best regards, David

Final got the email......we hope everyone is doing well and we're sorry for the long delays........we're working to get the orders out to you. A little to late! Should have got this letter sooner. Best regards, David

Holy Cow! Just got a package from COMC....My last order that was outstanding....had a lot of Topps Chrome refractors....so when I opened it up...and nothing but 2020 Topps Gold??? Looks like a dupe of my second order??? Emailing comc to see what happened.....Best regards, David

Last edited:
Got email from them...Wanted proof that they goofed..........Got one order of 20 2020 Topps Gold and about a several days ago....and got a second one this week......they wanted proof.....original that I got a week ago...threw everything away....and mailed the golds to Mercedes.... only proof was my word ....did provide them with information for this week 2020 topps gold 20 cards.....wanted ID#.....nothing on Invoice........wanted order Id.....given them that information......why can't they check their inventory.....and see if any of the cards were missing? Best regards, David

Last edited: