Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Black Friday next week......

Maybe Monday....will get the last order......70 days after it was ordered....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

How about giving your customers some credit for the delays.......
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Need my 4th and final order......come to baby! and I'm getting ready to ship the 2020 Topps gold cards 20 that was shipped to me twice.....But so far nothing from comc about it.....was in contact by email with Chris from COMC about the error. Best regards, David

If I get the four and final order....might start buying for my 5th order......might have to pay a little more for shipping (to get it faster)....Best regards, David

Nothing to day.....expect a letter from Austin, TX ...IRS saying my stimulus check was issued......waste of money.....got it 12 days ago and put it in the bank....

Still waiting for my fourth order...