Black Friday next week......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You have more patience than I do, brother...........I've yet to order anything from them for awhile..........Got something on the bay, from Canada, and there's a CV19 disclaimer say that package will be delayed.........

You have more patience than I do, brother...........I've yet to order anything from them for awhile..........Got something on the bay, from Canada, and there's a CV19 disclaimer say that package will be delayed.........

Check out my new post under Card talk......someone was selling 2020 Topps I retail with the rc medallion and they want $79.99 for the box.....which sells for $9.99 at Target or Walmart!!!!

Need my 4th and final order......come to baby! and I'm getting ready to ship the 2020 Topps gold cards 20 that was shipped to me twice.....But so far nothing from comc about it.....was in contact by email with Chris from COMC about the error. Best regards, David

If I get the four and final order....might start buying for my 5th order......might have to pay a little more for shipping (to get it faster)....Best regards, David

Nothing to day.....expect a letter from Austin, TX ...IRS saying my stimulus check was issued......waste of money.....got it 12 days ago and put it in the bank....

Geeze! I get things are delayed because of the craziness but this is just silly. Over 2 months!?! They might as well just tell their customers they're closed until this is over.

Geeze! I get things are delayed because of the craziness but this is just silly. Over 2 months!?! They might as well just tell their customers they're closed until this is over.

Correct.......had 4 orders.....still waiting on the finally one....They have people working over in Wash...u would think....they have only one shift......should have two...one on days.....and then they leave the swing shift comes in! Best regards, David