Black Friday next week......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nope more ebay buying...as I have four cards for my Sat Contests! So ...time to get the last 20 cards from comc ...so I can get the $5.00 credit for March.

Nope more ebay buying...as I have four cards for my Sat Contests! So ...time to get the last 20 cards from comc ...so I can get the $5.00 credit for March.

Hey David,

I've been on COMC for awhile, albeit as a small time seller/buyer. How does one get the $5.00 credit?

Thanks,

Jay

I understand the delay...but it appears their offering to expedite the shipping if u pay an extra fee???? That's not right....we'll see what they say in their email. Best regards, David

Finally one of my orders will be shipped....03/08/2020.....after 32 days....its been shipped......3 orders still waiting......would not recommend buying at this time.....as it takes them 32 days...before even shipping.....unless you pay the price they want....and u get to go over the rest of us.

There loyal customers who are now......their unhappy customers.....They have a limited staff......so why can't increase the number working on the shippments....like to two or three.....and still keep the social distance .....wear masks and goves.....etc....The replies or emails can be done by a manager on his or her home computer....