Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday next week......

Still waiting for reply.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

nothing so far....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

One day.........

64th day............into 10 week....

Nothing today so far....

Checking email...

Got email about my last order....of 03/23/2020...is coming.....Best regards, David

Yes the final order is coming in the mail......only ordered it on March 23, 2020....60 days......Best regards, David

Eggs.....

Final order......not ordering again until maybe a week into June. Best regards, David PS 50 to 60 days is just to long....

waiting....

You have more patience than I do, brother...........I've yet to order anything from them for awhile..........Got something on the bay, from Canada, and there's a CV19 disclaimer say that package will be delayed.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    You have more patience than I do, brother...........I've yet to order anything from them for awhile..........Got something on the bay, from Canada, and there's a CV19 disclaimer say that package will be delayed.........
    Check out my new post under Card talk......someone was selling 2020 Topps I retail with the rc medallion and they want $79.99 for the box.....which sells for $9.99 at Target or Walmart!!!!

Still waiting for 4th order and a reply concerning the duplicate cards that I received.....Best regards, David

Maybe today final order coming??? 68 days......ordered March 23, 2020......