Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday next week......

Black Friday next week......

Waiting for email from Comc!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Is COMC offering free shipping next weekend? It’s usually the only time I order
    Don Money AKA Chris B.

Proud Owner of the BSL's Milwaukee Brewers

Nothing so far....I'll check the web site tomorrow...getting my list ready and we'll see who lowers the price and who rises it up and then cut it!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Thanks David!
    Don Money AKA Chris B.

I think...it was order 20 items and u get free standard shipping....

check their web site and so far nothing on black Friday....

I got an email about it:

The annual COMC Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale is coming next week. This is our most anticipated sale of the year! As a valued COMC seller, we want to make sure that you hear it first, so you can get a head start on the action! Here's what you need to know:

This year we're not only offering you two free sales, but we're also waiving the standard 1% promotion fee when your items sell. Setting up Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales promotion to help move your items is a 100% win for you and COMC buyers - and best of all IT'S COMPLETELY FREE!

FREE Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales for COMC Sellers.
    No Promotions Fee when your items sell (normally 1%).

Black Friday Sale: November 29 - December 1st
    Cyber Monday Sale: December 2nd
    For an optimal selling experience and successful sale, set up your promotions before next Friday, and offer buyers deals they can't refuse.

The annual COMC Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sales event is our
    biggest selling event of the year. Seal the deal and claim your piece of the pie this year because buyers will be out in full force. Next week we'll be announcing all of our buyer incentives to help get those eyes on your items!

Stay tuned to our Blog and social media accounts found below for up-to-date news and announcements pertaining to Black Friday!
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

That's for the sellers! We're the buyers!

Last....paragraph....We will let the buyers know next week.....Probably Monday.......

Brought a lot of discounted cards today.....about 54! Why wait as these maybe gone!

Got email.....free shipping if purchase is over $99.00......Terrible ........................if u make a purchase u are entered into four different drawings.

Need only 27 items for $5.00 credit for this month...

ttt

Posted.....disagree with the 99.00 and free shipping......go back to the 25 items and free shipping......

I’m bummed about this change. If I was a seller, I’d be really upset. I think I’ll head back to Sportslots...
    Don Money AKA Chris B.