Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday next week......

In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

from another $5.00 credit....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

ttt

ttt

Down to 65!

black....

Purchased 20 more....total for March is 55....need only 45 for another $5.00 credit.

looking for next purchases!

Another purchase....only 20 cards away from another $5.00 credit.

20 more in the next 16 days......

Nope more ebay buying...as I have four cards for my Sat Contests! So ...time to get the last 20 cards from comc ...so I can get the $5.00 credit for March.

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Nope more ebay buying...as I have four cards for my Sat Contests! So ...time to get the last 20 cards from comc ...so I can get the $5.00 credit for March.
    Hey David,

I've been on COMC for awhile, albeit as a small time seller/buyer. How does one get the $5.00 credit?

Thanks,

Jay

Final purchase ...however, last two orders and this one delayed......

Wonder how long before the workers get back!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo374 View Post
    Hey David,

I've been on COMC for awhile, albeit as a small time seller/buyer. How does one get the $5.00 credit?

Thanks,

Jay
    Purchase 100 cards in one month.....Best regards, David PS all purchases must be in same month.....