Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: 2019 Topps Chrome Update

  1. #1

    2019 Topps Chrome Update

    Looking to finish out my set after busting a few blasters. Let me know if you can help.

    Need:
    27, 45, 52, 81, 89

    Have:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 13, 16, 20, 22, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31, 34, 38, 39, 40, 43, 48, 59, 60, 61, 64, 65, 67, 68, 71, 73, 76, 77, 86, 92, 93, 98, 99, 100

    Refractor /199 - Nick Anderson

    Family Business - 2, 7, 12, 13(2), 14, 16, 23, 25

    Greatest Moments - 1(2), 3

    Greatest Seasons - 24

    Greatest Players - 9, 10, 20, 22
    Last edited by AndyDrummond; 11-27-2019 at 01:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Might be able to help after going to Target this coming week.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    Looking to finish out my set after busting a few blasters. Let me know if you can help.

    Need:
    8, 15, 27, 29, 32, 42, 45, 52, 58, 69, 72, 75, 78, 80, 81, 83, 89, 90, 95, 97

    Have:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 13, 16, 20, 22, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31, 34, 38, 39, 40, 43, 48, 59, 60, 61, 64, 65, 67, 68, 71, 73, 76, 77, 82, 86, 91, 92, 93, 98, 99, 100

    Refractor /199 - Nick Anderson

    Family Business - 2, 7, 12, 13(2), 14, 16, 23, 25

    Greatest Moments - 1(2), 3

    Greatest Seasons - 24

    Greatest Players - 9, 10, 20, 22
    You trying to complete the insert sets as well?

    I believe the Greatest Moments/Seasons/Players are all part of the same 25 card set.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    You trying to complete the insert sets as well?

    I believe the Greatest Moments/Seasons/Players are all part of the same 25 card set.
    I'm not working on the inserts, those are all up for grabs, but good to know. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Sorry Andy! Target had no Topps Chrome updates!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Sorry Andy! Target had no Topps Chrome updates!
    No problem David, they are hard to come by apparently. I appreciate all the other help you give me!

  7. #7
    I have 8,15’29,42,69,90,97
    Will trade for 1,2,3,6,10,13,16

    I will add the 58 Guerra rookie for as many inserts as you feel comfortable trading, although I usually don’t trade a card like this, but if I can get a number of the inserts I will let it go

    Need:
    8, 15, 27, 29, 32, 42, 45, 52, 58, 69, 72, 75, 78, 80, 81, 83, 89, 90, 95, 97

    Have:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 13, 16, 20, 22, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31, 34, 38, 39, 40, 43, 48, 59, 60, 61, 64, 65, 67, 68, 71, 73, 76, 77, 82, 86, 91, 92, 93, 98, 99, 100

    Refractor /199 - Nick Anderson

    Family Business - 2, 7, 12, 13(2), 14, 16, 23, 25

    Greatest Moments - 1(2), 3

    Greatest Seasons - 24

    Greatest Players - 9, 10, 20, 22[/QUOTE]
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  8. #8
    Have the following:
    32 72 75 78 83 95

    Interested in the Anderson refractor. Base 82 91

    Let me know if we can work a deal out. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Have the following:
    32 72 75 78 83 95

    Interested in the Anderson refractor. Base 82 91

    Let me know if we can work a deal out. Thanks.
    You can post that, just trying to knock out the set. Thanks, Andy

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    You can post that, just trying to knock out the set. Thanks, Andy
    Thanks Andy -- posted up. good luck finishing the set!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  11. #11
    Hi Andy,
    Interested in these if still available.

    Family Business - 16

    Greatest Moments - 1
    Greatest Players - 10, 20

    What can I send your way? Checked your site and I did not have any of your set wants.
    Thanks, Al

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi Andy,
    Interested in these if still available.

    Family Business - 16

    Greatest Moments - 1
    Greatest Players - 10, 20

    What can I send your way? Checked your site and I did not have any of your set wants.
    Thanks, Al
    Hey Al,

    Sorry for the slow reply, been a busy weekend for us retailers. Anyway, always looking for Pujols parallel stuff I might not have. Otherwise, I never mind taking Topps Gold parallels or things of that nature.

    Let me know, Andy

  13. #13
    Hi Andy,
    Can you use any of these?

    12 Topps Gold Sparkle - 124 Pujols
    12 Topps Gold Sparkle - 159 Pujols
    12 Topps Gold Sparkle - 192 Pujols

    Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    Hey Al,

    Sorry for the slow reply, been a busy weekend for us retailers. Anyway, always looking for Pujols parallel stuff I might not have. Otherwise, I never mind taking Topps Gold parallels or things of that nature.

    Let me know, Andy

  14. #14
    All three available...just post whatever you think is fair. Been really busy, but I’m sure any of those will help me out. -Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi Andy,
    Can you use any of these?

    12 Topps Gold Sparkle - 124 Pujols
    12 Topps Gold Sparkle - 159 Pujols
    12 Topps Gold Sparkle - 192 Pujols

    Thanks, Al

  15. #15
    Trade is posted to include all three. Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    All three available...just post whatever you think is fair. Been really busy, but I’m sure any of those will help me out. -Andy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •