WTTF: Ozzie Albies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can definitely use the Albies Topps Chrome Green Refractor AU. Also like the Topps Big League Gold RC. Are either of the WalMart Holidays the Metallic?

You have other stuff in your Flickr I like also:

Montez Sweat 19 Panini Phoenix RC AU
Dwayne Haskins 19 Panini Prizm RC (are these both the base?)
Terry McLaurin 19 Panini Prizm Red Crystal? RC
Marcus Peters 15 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Tie Dye RC /49
Ronald Acuna 17 Bowman Prospects Yellow 1st
Ronald Acuna 18 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor RC /299 BGS 9.5

FYI that Steven Jackson National Treasures patch I actually traded to you way back when on SCF.

Interest in the Josh Allen Roll Call Auto and Moncada Blue Chrome Auto.

I sent the Acuna Purple to PSA to see if I can't get a PSA 10 out of it. Theres a huge difference in sale value between a 9.5 BGS and PSA 10. Hoping to cash in on that one!

I haven't traded for SJack in a looooong time. That trade must have been years ago! I love seeing cards I owned years down the road. Its crazy to think how many owners a card can have with all the buying and selling now. When we were kids, what we pulled was all we had unless we traded on the school bus!

Thanks for the reply

-Bobby

Rizzo:
13 Topps Archives Tall Boy Minis
17 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black
18 Topps Photo Variation SP

Sandberg:
93 SP Platinum Power
94 Sportflics Movers

Alonso:
19 Finest RC

How about the 2018 Panini Spectra Triple Threat Materials Neon #3 (#'d 80/99) for these 3:

Rizzo 13 Topps Archives Tall Boy Minis
Rizzo 18 Topps Photo Variation SP
Alonso 19 Finest RC

How about the 2018 Panini Spectra Triple Threat Materials Neon #3 (#'d 80/99) for these 3:

Rizzo 13 Topps Archives Tall Boy Minis
Rizzo 18 Topps Photo Variation SP
Alonso 19 Finest RC

BV on the Albies is $12 and total BV of the three you like is $16.

You have anything you can add to make it even?

have this
2018 topps silver pack ozzie albies rc will have to dig it out its either the gold #/50 or green #/99 cant remember.have any nice trout inserts or paralells.lmk

have this
2018 topps silver pack ozzie albies rc will have to dig it out its either the gold #/50 or green #/99 cant remember.have any nice trout inserts or paralells.lmk

Ok let me know which one it is when you can. I do have some duplicate Trout stuff.

Do you need this one from 2019 Topps?
Retro Hat Manufactured Logo Patch - RHLP-OA Ozzie Albies

PM sent.

I think I have one but what would you be looking for in return?

Do you have any 2019 Topps 150th parallel cards or inserts? I think the Albies card only BVs for $5. I won't need much in return but if you have a list I can check it out.
Joe