CZX Super Hero's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

budd2222

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looked up this super high end non sport set on ebay and was not surprised to see the Gal Gadot autograph selling from $900 to $2000. Being that the super stars have never signed before, I can see some insane prices.

I'd love to get a Cavill Superman auto but it'll probably never happen. Pretty amazing that Cryptozoic got all the main heroes from Justice League except Cyborg apparently to sign for this set. Kinda surprised Zachary Levi didn't sign for this set unless they're saving him for a series 2 set.

I love to get Gal Gadot auto! But Lynda Carter is still my favorite wonder women.

I don't know what a case costs but I joined a Facebook non sports case group. With product it cost $79 for the first spot and $74 for each spot after that with 21 spots. To me being able to get the #1 pick would be the only one worth it. They broke one case with the big hit being aqua man. A nice looking set buy out of my price range.

I don't know what a case costs but I joined a Facebook non sports case group. With product it cost $79 for the first spot and $74 for each spot after that with 21 spots. To me being able to get the #1 pick would be the only one worth it. They broke one case with the big hit being aqua man. A nice looking set buy out of my price range.

Blowoutcards has 6 box cases for $1600 so each spot in that case break was pretty spot on. From the breaks I've seen most all of them got 1 major auto per case while a couple of them actually got 2. Some of the sketch cards are super nice too.