ALL SOLD - Please delete.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XZYXZY

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have the following HIGH END Derek Jeters for sale. All cards will be shipped
in screw down & bubble wrap mailer. Postage is extra.

1993 Topps Inaugural Year Rockies #98 ($75) (SOLD)
2000 Pacific Crown Premiere Date #189 #'d 17/27 ($60) (SOLD)
2005 Topps Rookie Cup Chrome Refractor Reprint #'d 13/15 ($75) (SOLD)
2008 Topps Moments & Milestones #57 #'d 1/1 ($25) (SOLD)

ALL SOLD - THANKS BO & DAN:):)

Last edited:
Gene,
Very interested in the 1993 Topps Inaugural Year Rockies #98 Jeter ($75). How is the condition? Do you have a scan? Thanks, Bo

I will take the Jeter Topps M&M 1/1 (as long as its the red version and not the printing plate).

Last edited:
If you send me your e-mail address, I will send you a scan of both cards.
I am sure you will be pleased with the condition.

Gene, I'll take the Pacific and the Rookie Cup Reprint Refractor, and the 1993 topps rockies. $210 correct?

Dan

Last edited:
Dan:

The Topps Rockies is pending a sale. I will get back to you as soon as I hear form the other
trader. The Pacific & Rookie Club are on hold for you.

Thanks.

Dan:

The Topps Rockies is pending a sale. I will get back to you as soon as I hear form the other
trader. The Pacific & Rookie Club are on hold for you.

Thanks.

Gene,

I will take those two and would like the third as well seeing as nobody actually claimed it before me. Please post the deal when you decide and I will send along payment.

Dan

If you send me your e-mail address, I will send you a scan of both cards.
I am sure you will be pleased with the condition.

Gene,
Thanks for the scans. They look good to me! I will take both for $100 like you said in the email. Please PM me your paypal address and let me know if you want me to post or you would like to post it for us. Thanks, Bo

Dan:

The Jeter Topps Rockies is gone. I have posted the sale for the other two Jeters.
Total is $135. Since you purchased two cards, I will pay the postage.
Please confirm my post.

Thanks.