Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,647
    Bench Bucks
    3,064
    Bench Points
    1496
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    '19 Topps Holiday FT

    Busted 2 boxes of 2019 Topps Holiday, the notables-
    Nolan Arenado Candy Cane SP #165
    Clayton Kershaw Santa Hat SP #30
    Albert Almora Relic
    JD Martinez Relic
    Metallics-
    Matthew Beaty RC
    Nick Senzel RC
    Justin Verlander
    Michael Chavis RC
    Harold Ramirez RC
    Paul Goldschmidt x2
    Bryan Reynolds RC
    Joey Gallo
    Zack Wheeler

    Noteable Base-
    Trout
    Last edited by 89Giants; 11-30-2019 at 11:19 PM. Reason: x1
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx


  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,424
    Bench Bucks
    1,744
    Bench Points
    299
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I would be interested in the Alonso. Here are a few Mays I have or check my tradelis here:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...F-T?highlight=

    2019 Topps Update '84 Topps #8431 Willie Mays $2.00
    2019 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame #HOFG15 Willie Mays $5.00

    If you wanted to go bigger or had any other Alonsos, here is a numberd Mays.

    2019 Topps Update 150th Anniversary Manufactured Medallions 150th Anniversary #AMMWM Willie Mays $12.00

    Let me know if we can work something out. Thx.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing


  3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    388
    Bench Bucks
    833
    Bench Points
    88
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to phoenixrises33's ebay items


    #3
    Hello
    I am interested in Mettalics Goldy, Chavis and Senzel. I have Base needs but its a second set. Not sure if your interested any of the following SF Giants Cards

    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Missing Name Plate Johnny Cuetor 20
    2018 Bowman Sky Blue Steven Duggar BP149 #069/499
    2002 Bowman Heritage #123 Jeff Kent
    2015 Stadium Club Legends Die-Cuts #LDC-04 Willie Mays
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen #280 Willie Mays
    2016 Topps Archives 65th Anniversary #A65-WM Willie Mays
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter The Numbers Game #NG-76 Willie Mays

    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    Busted 2 boxes of 2019 Topps Holiday, the notables-
    Nolan Arenado Candy Cane SP #165
    Clayton Kershaw Santa Hat SP #30
    Albert Almora Relic
    JD Martinez Relic
    Metallics-
    Matthew Beaty RC
    Nick Senzel RC
    Justin Verlander
    Michael Chavis RC
    Harold Ramirez RC
    Paul Goldschmidt x2
    Bryan Reynolds RC
    Joey Gallo
    Zack Wheeler

    Noteable Base-
    Trout x2
    Alonso RC
    Tatis Jr RC
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  4. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,647
    Bench Bucks
    3,064
    Bench Points
    1496
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    I would be interested in the Alonso. Here are a few Mays I have or check my tradelis here:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...F-T?highlight=

    2019 Topps Update '84 Topps #8431 Willie Mays $2.00
    2019 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame #HOFG15 Willie Mays $5.00

    If you wanted to go bigger or had any other Alonsos, here is a numberd Mays.

    2019 Topps Update 150th Anniversary Manufactured Medallions 150th Anniversary #AMMWM Willie Mays $12.00

    Let me know if we can work something out. Thx.
    What does the Alonso book for?

    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    Hello
    I am interested in Mettalics Goldy, Chavis and Senzel. I have Base needs but its a second set. Not sure if your interested any of the following SF Giants Cards

    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Missing Name Plate Johnny Cuetor 20
    2018 Bowman Sky Blue Steven Duggar BP149 #069/499
    2002 Bowman Heritage #123 Jeff Kent
    2015 Stadium Club Legends Die-Cuts #LDC-04 Willie Mays
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen #280 Willie Mays
    2016 Topps Archives 65th Anniversary #A65-WM Willie Mays
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter The Numbers Game #NG-76 Willie Mays
    Unfortunately I dont think I can use any of those.
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx


  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,424
    Bench Bucks
    1,744
    Bench Points
    299
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    I am not sure, pricing has not come out yet. I would put $5-6 on this lower end topps - similar to his National Baseball card day, 84 topps, ginter, finest rookies.......

    If interested please PM me as I am losing track of this thread! Thanks.
    Last edited by DoubleAZ; 12-03-2019 at 10:22 PM.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  6. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,647
    Bench Bucks
    3,064
    Bench Points
    1496
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    I am not sure, pricing has not come out yet. I would put $5-6 on this lower end topps - similar to his National Baseball card day, 84 topps, ginter, finest rookies.......

    If interested please PM me as I am losing track of this thread! Thanks.
    Card was traded before you got back to me. If I pull another one(I'll be opening more of this) I'll PM you. Thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  7. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,993
    Bench Bucks
    2,759
    Bench Points
    1341
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #7
    I need these base if you have them and want to do a PWE trade...

    #HW6 Whit Merrifield
    #HW138 Nicky Lopez RC
    #HW158 Jorge Soler
    #HW163 Hunter Dozier

    please check the links in my signature for my trade lists
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  8. Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chelmsford, MA
    Posts
    6,629
    Bench Bucks
    2,043
    Bench Points
    1096
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    Interested in trading for
    Nolan Arenado Candy Cane SP #165
    Have these cards to trade if you can fin enough
    16 A7G BB Legends #BL-18 Mays
    Topps archives '53 Series #244 Mays
    92 Topps BazookaQuadracard Mays/Adcock/Lemon/Wertz
    19 Topps Update #US40 Bergen
    18 Donruss Diamond Kings #28 Bumgarner
    16 Topps Update rc #US72 Law
    14 Topps Spring Fever #SF22 Posey
    13 Topps Chasing History #CH-15 McCovey
    09 OPeeChee BLACK #497 Yabu
    Jack
    RIP GONZOFAN2
    FANATIC Glavine collector and collect Irod-Jackie-Ted
    Now a GOLDEN EAGLE 50+ yrs out of BC

  9. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,647
    Bench Bucks
    3,064
    Bench Points
    1496
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    I need these base if you have them and want to do a PWE trade...

    #HW6 Whit Merrifield
    #HW138 Nicky Lopez RC
    #HW158 Jorge Soler
    #HW163 Hunter Dozier

    please check the links in my signature for my trade lists
    I have all but the Lopez RC. How about the other 3 for these 2-
    2019 Panini Chronicles Crusade #15 Shaun Anderson RC - SF
    2019 Topps Heritage #176 Will Smith - SF - $1.25

    LMK. Thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  10. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,647
    Bench Bucks
    3,064
    Bench Points
    1496
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Interested in trading for
    Nolan Arenado Candy Cane SP #165
    Have these cards to trade if you can fin enough
    16 A7G BB Legends #BL-18 Mays
    Topps archives '53 Series #244 Mays
    92 Topps BazookaQuadracard Mays/Adcock/Lemon/Wertz
    19 Topps Update #US40 Bergen
    18 Donruss Diamond Kings #28 Bumgarner
    16 Topps Update rc #US72 Law
    14 Topps Spring Fever #SF22 Posey
    13 Topps Chasing History #CH-15 McCovey
    09 OPeeChee BLACK #497 Yabu
    Jack
    How about these 3 for it-
    09 OPeeChee BLACK #497 Yabu
    19 Topps Update #US40 Bergen
    16 A&G BB Legends #BL-18 Mays
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  11. Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chelmsford, MA
    Posts
    6,629
    Bench Bucks
    2,043
    Bench Points
    1096
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    THANKS
    Post it
    Jack
    RIP GONZOFAN2
    FANATIC Glavine collector and collect Irod-Jackie-Ted
    Now a GOLDEN EAGLE 50+ yrs out of BC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •