WTB/WTTF: Ryan Helsley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I've started a Ryan Helsley PC since he's from my hometown and pitches for the Cardinals.

I'm mainly looking for parallels and autos at this point but I might be interested in base too depending on price. Let me know.

I have these:
2019 Topps Chrome Update Auto-CUA-RH
2019 Topps Update Auto-84A-RH
2019 Heritage RC #717-X2

You can have all 4 cards for $15 paypal dlvd. LMK, Aaron

I know I have at least an auto and a parallel or two on my Cardinals thread. My wants are on there, too. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Jeff

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...d-Autos-Parallels-Numbered-Inserts?highlight=

Thanks Jeff. I could use 2019 Bowman Green /99. Let me see what I can find for you.

I have these:
2019 Topps Chrome Update Auto-CUA-RH
2019 Topps Update Auto-84A-RH
2019 Heritage RC #717-X2

You can have all 4 cards for $15 paypal dlvd. LMK, Aaron

Hey Aaron,
I have all three of these already but thanks for the offer.

Thanks Jeff. I could use 2019 Bowman Green /99. Let me see what I can find for you.

Sounds good. Do you need any of his Bowman prospect/chrome/refractor base from the last couple years? If you do, any particular years? I will take a look. (If not, I won't bother digging.)
Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Ryan,
No Helsley's that you don't already have, however I can help with some of your sets.

92 Leaf Gold Rookies - BC6
93 Leaf Gold Rookies - 8,10
94 SP Holoview - 4,23,26,30
93 UD Clutch Performers - R3,18
93 UD Fifth Anniversary - A11

Thanks, Al

Hi Ryan,
No Helsley's that you don't already have, however I can help with some of your sets.

92 Leaf Gold Rookies - BC6
93 Leaf Gold Rookies - 8,10
94 SP Holoview - 4,23,26,30
93 UD Clutch Performers - R3,18
93 UD Fifth Anniversary - A11

Thanks, Al

What are you needing for them Al?

Hi Ryan,
Can definitely use these two if you still have them (both last cards for the sets).
2006 A&G I-Rod #72 $.60
1993 Select Chase Rookies Tim Salmon #11

Link to my many wantlists is in my signature, or point me to your trade lists. The trade links on your site appeared to not open up fully.
Thanks, Al

What are you needing for them Al?

Hi Ryan,
Can definitely use these two if you still have them (both last cards for the sets).
2006 A&G I-Rod #72 $.60
1993 Select Chase Rookies Tim Salmon #11

Link to my many wantlists is in my signature, or point me to your trade lists. The trade links on your site appeared to not open up fully.
Thanks, Al

I should still have those and I'll check your want lists when I get home tonight.

Little Pitchers/Catchers Report day bump

I still need these for my 2019 Topps/Topps Chrome Update Rainbow:
Flagship:
Memorial Day Camo /25
Platinum 1/1

Chrome:
Superfractor 1/1
Superfractor Auto 1/1

Last edited:
i have this helsley if needed:
2019 Topps Update Legacy of Baseball 150th Anniversary AU /150

Wizard, if you are interested in buying I have a ton of your players cards on my site including Piscotty and Ozzie.
Probably have some of your set needs as well!
PLMK Jerry