December 2019 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
And here we are...the last month of 2019. Can't believe we at this point already! In any case, time to show off what you pick up, bust out or trade for!

comp69

This is the 100th year anniversary of professional baseball..........The 125th anniversary wasn't so good; the year ended in a strike that cancelled the world series........

Last edited:
That's a very nice Griffey. I'm glad he got to play in Cincinnati, with the history is family had there.

Opened a box of 2019 Women's Division wrestling today. Was looking for a Toni Storm or Io Shirai auto, but I'm quite happy with this. It's #09/10. I searched eBay, the ones /25 have sold for upwards of $150 already.

7o6rc7ay.jpg

Opened a box of 2019 Women's Division wrestling today. Was looking for a Toni Storm or Io Shirai auto, but I'm quite happy with this. It's #09/10. I searched eBay, the ones /25 have sold for upwards of $150 already.

7o6rc7ay.jpg

Nice pull - always nice when you are able to find something to make the break worthwhile!

I dont have a scan, but I picked up a couple Series 1 packs and got a 2019 Topps Bo Jackson.... so when I looked it up it was the Topps 2019 Bo Jackson Base Legends Variation... must be somewhat rare cause it books at 100!