Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: 2019 Topps Chrome Update 12/04/19

  1. #1

    2019 Topps Chrome Update 12/04/19

    Last edited by Platnum71; 12-06-2019 at 08:31 PM.
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  2. #2
    I need these

    Pink Refractors #91 Clayton Kershaw AS $3

    Pink Refractors #9 C.J. Cron $1.50

    I have 19 Astros listed on MY SITE but no 19 Chrome Update

  3. #3
    Can use these:

    Pink Refractors #6 Dallas Keuchel $2
    Pink Refractors #18 Chris Paddack $3
    Pink Refractors #24 Pedro Avila $1.50
    Pink Refractors #26 Lane Thomas $2.50
    Pink Refractors #31 Griffin Canning $2.50
    Pink Refractors #33 Cal Quantrill $1.50
    Pink Refractors #34 Matthew Beaty $3
    Pink Refractors #35 Spencer Turnbull $2.50
    Pink Refractors #43 Kevin Cron $5
    Pink Refractors #47 Will Smith $4
    Pink Refractors #91 Clayton Kershaw AS $3

    Have some 2019 Astros on my page.

    LMK,
    Brett
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  4. #4
    PM sent



    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I need these

    Pink Refractors #91 Clayton Kershaw AS $3

    Pink Refractors #9 C.J. Cron $1.50

    I have 19 Astros listed on MY SITE but no 19 Chrome Update
    PM
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  5. #5
    Do you have a list of just ASTROS?


    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Can use these:

    Pink Refractors #6 Dallas Keuchel $2
    Pink Refractors #18 Chris Paddack $3
    Pink Refractors #24 Pedro Avila $1.50
    Pink Refractors #26 Lane Thomas $2.50
    Pink Refractors #31 Griffin Canning $2.50
    Pink Refractors #33 Cal Quantrill $1.50
    Pink Refractors #34 Matthew Beaty $3
    Pink Refractors #35 Spencer Turnbull $2.50
    Pink Refractors #43 Kevin Cron $5
    Pink Refractors #47 Will Smith $4
    Pink Refractors #91 Clayton Kershaw AS $3

    Have some 2019 Astros on my page.

    LMK,
    Brett
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  6. #6
    Interested in these two:
    Pink Refractors #38 Keston Hiura $5
    Refractors #77 Christian Yelich AS (232/250) $4

    Can you use any of the below Astros?
    Thanks,
    Jeff


    ASTROS
    2019 Bowman Chrome Rookie of the Year Favorites #ROYF1 Kyle Tucker -$1.50
    2019 Bowman Chrome 30th Anniversary #B30KT Kyle Tucker -$1.50

    2019 Topps Museum Collection #38 Carlos Correa - $2
    2019 Topps Museum Collection Copper #39 Jose Altuve - $3
    2019 Bowman Chrome Mega Box Prospects Refractors #BCP14 Seth Beer - $5
    2019 Bowman Chrome Rookie of the Year Favorites Atomic Refractors #ROYF1 Kyle Tucker -$10

    2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRBJA Jose Altuve B -$8
    2019 Topps Update '84 Topps #8446 Michael Brantley -.75

    2019 Bowman Chrome
    25 - Kyle Tucker - $2.50
    43 - Josh James - 1
    60 - Alex Bregman -1
    83 - Jose Altuve - .75
    BCP-157 - Bryan Abreu - .50
    BCP-227 - Corbin Martin - .50
    BCP-233 - JB Bukauskas -.50

    2019 Bowman Chrome Stat Tracker #STSB Seth Beer -$4
    2019 Bowman Chrome '18 AFL Fall Stars #AFLFW Forrest Whitley -$1.50
    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects Purple Shimmer Refractors #BCP157 Bryan Abreu - $1.50
    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors #BCP233 J.B. Bukauskas /499 - $1.50

    2019 Topps Vintage Stock #159 Minute Maid Park /99 -$8
    2019 Topps Vintage Stock #545 Tyler White /99 - $8
    2019 Topps Vintage Stock #572 Gerrit Cole /99 - $12

    2018 Topps Legends in the Making Series 2 Black #LITM10 George Springer -2
    2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Black #LITM14 Lance McCullers -1.25
    2018 Bowman Chrome Bowman Birthdays Atomic Refractors #BBLM Lance McCullers Jr. -$2
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Platnum71 View Post
    Do you have a list of just ASTROS?
    Here's the 2019 stuff:

    2019 Topps '84 Relics George Springer Bat
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HW150 Gerrit Cole
    2019 Topps Chrome Greatness Returns #GRE-2 Nolan Ryan/Justin Verlander
    2019 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash #FF-1 Kyle Tucker
    2019 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors #64 Carlos Correa
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #28 Justin Verlander
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #20 Jose Altuve
    2019 Topps Big League Players' Weekend Nicknames #PW-2 Jose Altuve
    2019 Topps Big League Rainbow Foil #53 Josh Reddick #029/100
    2019 Topps Big League Gold #373 Justin Verlander/Blake Snell/Corey Kluber
    2019 Topps Archives '94 Future Stars #94FS-18 Kyle Tucker
    2019 Topps Update Perennial All-Stars #PAS-36 Jose Altuve
    2019 Topps Update 150 Years of Professional Baseball Greatest Players 150th Anniversary #150-17 George Springer #038/150
    2019 Topps Update '84 Topps Blue #84-26 Corbin Martin
    2019 Topps Update '84 Topps #84-49 Alex Bregman
    2019 Topps Independence Day #572 Gerrit Cole #63/76
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  8. #8
    This one is gone (Pink Refractors #38 Keston Hiura $5) but I still do have this one (Refractors #77 Christian Yelich AS (232/250) $4)

    I could use these:
    2019 Bowman Chrome
    25 - Kyle Tucker - $2.50
    43 - Josh James - 1
    60 - Alex Bregman -1
    83 - Jose Altuve - .75
    BCP-157 - Bryan Abreu - .50
    BCP-227 - Corbin Martin - .50
    BCP-233 - JB Bukauskas -.50
    2019 Bowman Chrome Stat Tracker #STSB Seth Beer -$4
    2019 Bowman Chrome '18 AFL Fall Stars #AFLFW Forrest Whitley -$1.50
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  9. #9
    will get back to you Friday afternoon


    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Here's the 2019 stuff:

    2019 Topps '84 Relics George Springer Bat
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic Snowflake #HW150 Gerrit Cole
    2019 Topps Chrome Greatness Returns #GRE-2 Nolan Ryan/Justin Verlander
    2019 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash #FF-1 Kyle Tucker
    2019 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors #64 Carlos Correa
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #28 Justin Verlander
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #20 Jose Altuve
    2019 Topps Big League Players' Weekend Nicknames #PW-2 Jose Altuve
    2019 Topps Big League Rainbow Foil #53 Josh Reddick #029/100
    2019 Topps Big League Gold #373 Justin Verlander/Blake Snell/Corey Kluber
    2019 Topps Archives '94 Future Stars #94FS-18 Kyle Tucker
    2019 Topps Update Perennial All-Stars #PAS-36 Jose Altuve
    2019 Topps Update 150 Years of Professional Baseball Greatest Players 150th Anniversary #150-17 George Springer #038/150
    2019 Topps Update '84 Topps Blue #84-26 Corbin Martin
    2019 Topps Update '84 Topps #84-49 Alex Bregman
    2019 Topps Independence Day #572 Gerrit Cole #63/76
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  10. #10
    trade posted


    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I need these

    Pink Refractors #91 Clayton Kershaw AS $3

    Pink Refractors #9 C.J. Cron $1.50

    I have 19 Astros listed on MY SITE but no 19 Chrome Update
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  11. #11
    trade offer sent


    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Can use these:

    Pink Refractors #6 Dallas Keuchel $2
    Pink Refractors #18 Chris Paddack $3
    Pink Refractors #24 Pedro Avila $1.50
    Pink Refractors #26 Lane Thomas $2.50
    Pink Refractors #31 Griffin Canning $2.50
    Pink Refractors #33 Cal Quantrill $1.50
    Pink Refractors #34 Matthew Beaty $3
    Pink Refractors #35 Spencer Turnbull $2.50
    Pink Refractors #43 Kevin Cron $5
    Pink Refractors #47 Will Smith $4
    Pink Refractors #91 Clayton Kershaw AS $3

    Have some 2019 Astros on my page.

    LMK,
    Brett
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  12. #12
    bump
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  13. #13
    BUMP
    Tuesday
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  14. #14
    Bump

    happy 2019
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •