Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Astros wants 2019

  1. #1

    Astros wants 2019

    **************************************** ********
    2019 HOUSTON ASTROS WANTS - updated 12/05/19
    also looking for any variations or #'d cards
    **************************************** ********

    https://wordpress.com/page/tradeitbu...press.com/2609
    Last edited by Platnum71; 12-06-2019 at 08:30 PM.
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  2. #2
    Have these below:

    2019 TOPPS UPDATE (all base except US232)
    US92 George Springer – All-Star
    US93 Michael Brantley
    US96 Justin Verlander – All-Star
    US143 Alex Bregman – All-Star
    US149 Corbin Martin RC
    US171 Corbin Martin – Rookie Debut
    US173 Marwin Gonzalez/George Springer
    US259 Alex Bregman – HR Derby
    US273 Wade Miley

    1984 Topps Baseball #84-49 Alex Bregman
    Perennial All-Stars #PAS-49 Alex Bregman

    Gold #US92 George Springer – All-Star
    Gold #US259 Alex Bregman – HR Derby


    Gold #397 Lance McCullers Jr /2019 $2
    Rainbow Foil #598 Chris Devenski $2

    2019 TOPPS HERITAGE HIGH
    688 Jake Marisnick

    2019 Bowman Chrome
    25 - Kyle Tucker - $2.50
    43 - Josh James - 1
    60 - Alex Bregman -1
    83 - Jose Altuve - .75
    BCP-157 - Bryan Abreu - .50
    BCP-227 - Corbin Martin - .50
    BCP-233 - JB Bukauskas -.50
    2019 Bowman Chrome Stat Tracker #STSB Seth Beer -$4
    2019 Bowman Chrome '18 AFL Fall Stars #AFLFW Forrest Whitley -$1.50

    Interested in the Refractors #77 Christian Yelich AS (232/250) $4 discussed on your 2019 Topps Chrome Thread and will look again at your tradelists tomorrow.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Last edited by jmboehm33; 12-06-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Added more cards
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell

  3. #3
    Need anything from these?
    2019 High Tek
    White
    Jose Altuve
    Blue
    George Springer
    Green
    George Springer #'d 117/150
    Still have lots of 2018 and 2017 Tek parallels and serial #'s Astros FT.


    I could use these from your trade list.
    2019 TC Update
    The Family Business #FBC2 Cal Ripken Jr. HAVE 5 $3
    150 Years of Professional Baseball #150C13 Cal Ripken Jr. HAVE 6 $3
    Last edited by reickholt; 12-07-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,000 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  4. #4
    Not really collecting tek


    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Need anything from these?
    2019 High Tek
    White
    Jose Altuve
    Blue
    George Springer
    Green
    George Springer #'d 117/150
    Still have lots of 2018 and 2017 Tek parallels and serial #'s Astros FT.


    I could use these from your trade list.
    2019 TC Update
    The Family Business #FBC2 Cal Ripken Jr. HAVE 5 $3
    150 Years of Professional Baseball #150C13 Cal Ripken Jr. HAVE 6 $3
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  5. #5
    Ok, thanks for your reply.
    Rick

    Quote Originally Posted by Platnum71 View Post
    Not really collecting tek
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,000 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Have these below:

    2019 TOPPS UPDATE (all base except US232)
    US92 George Springer – All-Star
    US93 Michael Brantley
    US96 Justin Verlander – All-Star
    US143 Alex Bregman – All-Star
    US149 Corbin Martin RC
    US171 Corbin Martin – Rookie Debut
    US173 Marwin Gonzalez/George Springer
    US259 Alex Bregman – HR Derby
    US273 Wade Miley

    1984 Topps Baseball #84-49 Alex Bregman
    Perennial All-Stars #PAS-49 Alex Bregman

    Gold #US92 George Springer – All-Star
    Gold #US259 Alex Bregman – HR Derby


    Gold #397 Lance McCullers Jr /2019 $2
    Rainbow Foil #598 Chris Devenski $2

    2019 TOPPS HERITAGE HIGH
    688 Jake Marisnick

    2019 Bowman Chrome
    25 - Kyle Tucker - $2.50
    43 - Josh James - 1
    60 - Alex Bregman -1
    83 - Jose Altuve - .75
    BCP-157 - Bryan Abreu - .50
    BCP-227 - Corbin Martin - .50
    BCP-233 - JB Bukauskas -.50
    2019 Bowman Chrome Stat Tracker #STSB Seth Beer -$4
    2019 Bowman Chrome '18 AFL Fall Stars #AFLFW Forrest Whitley -$1.50

    Interested in the Refractors #77 Christian Yelich AS (232/250) $4 discussed on your 2019 Topps Chrome Thread and will look again at your tradelists tomorrow.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Interested in any of these from your trade lists. Glad to trade in your favor since most of these are a little higher BV cards. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

    2019 Bowman Mega Box
    Purple Refractors #BCP44 Luis Robert (/250) $8
    BCP33 Julio Rodriguez $12
    BCP82 Marco Luciano $8

    2019 Topps Chrome
    204 Pete Alonso RC $12

    2019 Topps Update
    21 Vladimir Guerrero Jr. RC HAVE 10 $8
    38 Keston Hiura RC HAVE 4 $3

    2019 Topps Chrome Update
    Pink Refractors #54 Fernando Tatis Jr $10
    Refractors #77 Christian Yelich AS (232/250) $4
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell

  7. #7
    HMMM PM sent

    please reply to PM not the post



    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Interested in any of these from your trade lists. Glad to trade in your favor since most of these are a little higher BV cards. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

    2019 Bowman Mega Box
    Purple Refractors #BCP44 Luis Robert (/250) $8
    BCP33 Julio Rodriguez $12
    BCP82 Marco Luciano $8

    2019 Topps Chrome
    204 Pete Alonso RC $12

    2019 Topps Update
    21 Vladimir Guerrero Jr. RC HAVE 10 $8
    38 Keston Hiura RC HAVE 4 $3

    2019 Topps Chrome Update
    Pink Refractors #54 Fernando Tatis Jr $10
    Refractors #77 Christian Yelich AS (232/250) $4
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •