Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Here;s My Last XMAS Gift Which I will do Saturday 6 AM till 8.O Clock Sat Night EST

Good morning, Bear! Hope everything is going well for you and your family. Thank you for your service and dedication to our country.
    We've shared in the past that one of the most moving moments in my life was spent talking to Vets at the Vietnam War Memorial in DC. Sponsored a group of HS students on a field trip and the Vet we were talking to cried and was thanking me for bringing the kids to see the memorial. ( I believe I shed a few tears also)

Done rambling. Thanks for the contest - the wife just hollered and said try #37 .
    Rick
    Last edited by reickholt; 12-07-2019 at 12:42 PM.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,997 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

Thanks for your service from one vet to another. I'll try #24 - Thanks.
    GENE LEMOIGNE

SUPER DEREK JETER COLLECTOR:

DEREK JETERS TO DATE (12/05/06):

BASE & INSERTS: 3,000 +

GAME USED: 125

34 please Bear. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell

2 please thank you for the contest!

Happy Holidays!

Mike

Thanks for another contest. $15 please.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

9 thanks for the contest

Rick
    Thks for thinking of all us vets and telling me ur thoughts about the wailing wall.
    Ask any Vietnam vet what was the toughest thing to expect when getting off the belly of a C-4 Army transport at Fort Old Calif and being greeted by protestors calling us baby killers and spitting at us and throwing things at us.
    We didn;t ask to go we where expected to go to defend ur obligation all true American soliders fight and die for.
    Army Vet 67/73
    Bear

#5 please
    Thank You
    http://photobucket.com/who765
    I collect David Ortiz, Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Auto's, Red Sox GU, Red Sox whatever, 09 Topps Commemorative Patches, Derek Jeter, Don Mattingly, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/album.php?albumid=71

This one is closed and the JSY go;s to the shouter as Rick wanted37 and the Number was 38 so he was the closet.
    Congraulation Rick
    Happy Holidays and will have it in the mail for u.
    Bear