2019 Topps Meijer purple for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rhubarb - if you want both the purple Berrios and the Berrios auto, total BV is $20.
of the cards you found for me I need the Turkey Red, Peak Performance and '19 Heritage 60 and 345 (about $3 total)
I would also be interested in the 3 2015 Topps Career High jerseys you had listed (Singleton, Simmons, Lynn - total BV $17). Will that work?

t. rooster - how about including the 1997 bowman Jeter ($2)?

Thanks,
J

Rhubarb - if you want both the purple Berrios and the Berrios auto, total BV is $20.
of the cards you found for me I need the Turkey Red, Peak Performance and '19 Heritage 60 and 345 (about $3 total)
I would also be interested in the 3 2015 Topps Career High jerseys you had listed (Singleton, Simmons, Lynn - total BV $17). Will that work?

Okay, I'll do that. Can you post up please?
David

Hey Jerry -- I can use the Polanco (I think that's the only Twin in the list). I've updated my trade page, plus I have a slew of A&G minis (many 2008, some 2007, and other years) if there are any you need there, too. Thanks

millo67 - I believe #194 is Felipe Vazquez

Rhubarb - What color is your '05 Donruss Team Heroes Showdown Trammell #114?