Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bowman (Topps Holiday) for trade!

2019 Bowman (Topps Holiday) for trade!

These cards were given out in packs by Hobby Stores for Black Friday......for buying $10.00 worth of cards! One 2019 Topps Gold card (need to know the number of the card first) you get all of theses (not trading individals cards): Fernando Tatis Jr. Padres RC, Ryan Bannon Orioles, Brendan Rogers Rockies RC, Christian Javier Astros, MacKenzie Gore Padres, Framber Valdez Astros RC, Chris Paddack Padres RC, Adonis Medina Phillies, Cadyn Grenier Orioles. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 12-11-2019 at 09:58 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

David, you got it. #258 Rosario? I only really want/need the Lewis/Hoskins/Wilson/Baker cards.
    Last edited by Rhubarb_Runner; 12-11-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    David, you got it. #258 Rosario? I only really want/need the Lewis/Hoskins/Wilson/Baker cards.
    Okay! Gold card works for me! Posting trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

bump

Hi David.........I'll take the rest of them.......I have a list of golds here.........

https://mikekestner.com/mm86/goldtt

I would be interested in any more that you might come across.........Haven't been to the hobby store in awhile.........

Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

2019 Topps Gold #67 Danny Jansen RC / Blue Jays #0018 I take this for the trade and u can use PWE route....OKay...my hobby store is associate with the topps and that's why they get these in packs free fom topps for their the black Friday products......so not every store gets theses holiday packs! They still have about 30 packs lefted over....willtry to get a few more this week.

The LCS here also got them. I got one pack and have a Dylan Bannon plus a #/50 MacKenzie Gore that I'm hoping to turn into a Twin card(s).
    Last edited by Rhubarb_Runner; 12-12-2019 at 04:28 PM.

I have the following: Victor Victor Mesa Auto serial to #35, Blue serial to #50 and blue with different pattern #150!!!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have the following: Victor Victor Mesa Auto serial to #35, Blue serial to #50 and blue with different pattern #150!!!
    I think the blue /50 is called Snowflake or White, but they're on a blue background :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    I think the blue /50 is called Snowflake or White, but they're on a blue background :/
    Only open 6 packs........should be gold...after all its bowman .....

Confirmed David.........I'll send it out tomorrow..........Thanks!
    mikekestner.com/mm86

No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

12. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Hi David, not sure what you still have left, can you use either of these?
    2019 Gold
    #222 Zack Greinke /2019
    #385 Ender Inciarte /2019
    LMK, thanks, Rooster.

My LCS doesn't get any of the special packs. He didn't even know what the silver packs were.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Hey David, please let me know if you need any of the following numbers:

1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Hi David, not sure what you still have left, can you use either of these?
    2019 Gold
    #222 Zack Greinke /2019
    #385 Ender Inciarte /2019
    LMK, thanks, Rooster.
    I have three duplicates still lefted over Chris Paddack Padres, Adonis Medina Phillies and Cadyn Grenier Orioles....

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    My LCS doesn't get any of the special packs. He didn't even know what the silver packs were.
    Black Friday packs (three cards in the pack) free from Topps for the Stores listed on Topps store list. Autos, serial cards, and I believe Christmas cards....
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    Hey David, please let me know if you need any of the following numbers:

Hi! Theses are not the Topps Holiday cards at retail stores. Best regards, David