Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47

Thread: Mail Problems just in time for the Christmas Rush!

  1. #31
    I have been placing my stamps on the bubble envelopes and ......I just got back after 45 days.....with Blue label.....indicating any mailpiece over one-half inch thick that uses postage stamps must be presented by the customer to retail service associate at a post office location for shipment!......returned to u due to heighted security concerns!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  2. #32
    Back in November I won a 2019 Topps Chrome Pete Alonso Pink Refractor on eBay for $10 BIN w/ free shipping. After a few weeks I messaged the seller and eventually was refunded my money no questions asked. Fast forward to this past weekend I get a PWE in the mail and lo and behold,it was said Pete Alonso card. I sent the seller an email telling him of what happened and returned the $10.80 he refunded me.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Back in November I won a 2019 Topps Chrome Pete Alonso Pink Refractor on eBay for $10 BIN w/ free shipping. After a few weeks I messaged the seller and eventually was refunded my money no questions asked. Fast forward to this past weekend I get a PWE in the mail and lo and behold,it was said Pete Alonso card. I sent the seller an email telling him of what happened and returned the $10.80 he refunded me.
    A lot of strange things going on.....PWE I'll continue to do them....but bubble envelopes will take them to the post office....don't want a repeat!!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  4. #34
    One issue resolved a few days ago....both the replacement package and the original package arrive at the same time!!! 21 plus days for one and days for the replacement! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  5. #35
    Another slow mail day.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  6. gwynn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    15840 Thomas Paine Dr, Ramona, CA 92065
    Posts
    4,568


    Go to gwynn_fan92071's ebay items


    #36
    A couple of things...
    1. If you're used.to getting your mail at a certain time and one day a week, it comes later. Probably your mailman day off.
    If it happens every day for a week or two...your mailman is On vacation
    If it happens for about a month...you mailman bid to a new route or retired and it finally was bid on and you have a new mailman
    But!! If it's suddenly totally screwed up and the mailman is running down the street muttering "Sorry, sorry," under his his breath...It means there was a route examination, my some moron in management,who's never carried mail a single day in his/her life an has no clue what "customer service" means!
    The latest fun thing is...the Post Office (no longer the USPS, because there's no service anymore,) is hiring college graduates with BAs and putting them in implant support!
    Last edited by gwynn_fan; 01-25-2020 at 09:17 PM.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by gwynn_fan View Post
    A couple of things...
    1. If you're used.to getting your mail at a certain time and one day a week, it comes later. Probably your mailman day off.
    If it happens every day for a week or two...your mailman is On vacation
    If it happens for about a month...you mailman bid to a new route or retired and it finally was bid on and you have a new mailman
    But!! If it's suddenly totally screwed up and the mailman is running down the street muttering "Sorry, sorry," under his his breath...It means there was a route examination, my some moron in management,who's never carried mail a single day in his/her life an has no clue what "customer service" means!
    The latest fun thing is...the Post Office (no longer the USPS, because there's no service anymore,) is hiring college graduates with BAs and putting them in implant support!
    Nope.....regular postman gone!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  8. #38
    My favorite is the is the tracking.......one day......it indicated at 7:10 PM it was delivered.....walk out to the mail box and nothing there! Come out at 8:00 PM and its there......
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  9. gwynn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    15840 Thomas Paine Dr, Ramona, CA 92065
    Posts
    4,568


    Go to gwynn_fan92071's ebay items


    #39
    Hi David
    As long as the package is under a 12 ounces, you can still use stamps...But, another reason to use Paypal shipping...you save 10%!

    End joy the cost of postage going up...it pays for the overtime that I get, because management are idiots!
    Looking for ...
    1 Panini Prizm Gold Baseball cards #/10
    2. Tony Gwynn autos.
    3. Hunter Renfroe Autos
    4. Fernando Tatis Jr Autos
    5. HOF autos

    Trade Sites
    http://www.freewebs.com/gwynn_fan/
    http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/

  10. #40
    ....Had a long wait on another trade...but it came thru....mailed Jan 9.....got Jan 27.........nothing strange about this one....but it took 18 days!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!


  11. #42
    True......I think its because all the baby boomers are retiring and being replaced with younger people........all the experience is gone...last week mail was anywhere from 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM........but one day it was there at 11:30 am!!!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  12. #43
    Seen the Post lady twice!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  13. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have been placing my stamps on the bubble envelopes and ......I just got back after 45 days.....with Blue label.....indicating any mailpiece over one-half inch thick that uses postage stamps must be presented by the customer to retail service associate at a post office location for shipment!......returned to u due to heighted security concerns!
    Got a second one.....only had to wait 25 days this time.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  14. #45
    There was a shooting on my street yesterday........woke up about 6:00 am and everything was okay....out on the street about 7:30 am.....nothing....today..my neighbor across from me...was washing in front of his grandmother's garage ......what are u washing? Blood.....about 4:30 am in the morning there was shoots and a few minutes later someone was knocking on their door.....its was a guy who had been shot....Grandson give him a towel and called 911....seems this guy was shot and his brother and a female was going wild and yelling for help......his brother also was shot......all this while I was sound a sleep.....Don't hang out later at night.....as that's when the bad guys are out looking for trouble.
    Last edited by David K.; 03-13-2020 at 11:28 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •