Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mail Problems just in time for the Christmas Rush!

It's a busy time of year, so stuff happens. (Most) of these folks are trying their best.
    Just had one trade I mailed out a month ago arrive today. I currently have two trades I've sent and two trades coming back to me that are nearing on a month now...give it time.

They had it scaned to be delivered that day.....out for delivery.............Then nothing....show up the next day...
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Only onces not being patience are trade partners....three pm last week.....luckly two get it...one still outstanding
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    It's a busy time of year, so stuff happens. (Most) of these folks are trying their best.
    Just had one trade I mailed out a month ago arrive today. I currently have two trades I've sent and two trades coming back to me that are nearing on a month now...give it time.
    Wow! In 18 years of online trading I have never had a shipment take that long either coming or going and you have had three recently! I think the longest, out of the ordinary transit time was an incoming package that took 11 days to get to me from neighboring New Jersey this Summer. Now I feel badly for complaining about a package I shipped recently to Michigan that took 6 days (probably due mostly to the high volume of holiday mail).

All in all, I really cannot complain at all about the postal service. Like I said, 18 years of online trading and I have never had a lost or "missing" package due to either the P.O. incompetence or a trader's dishonesty. So I'll give credit to the USPS for doing a good job and to me for being able to tell honest trader's from dishonest ones...........and I have run into a handful of the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    Wow! In 18 years of online trading I have never had a shipment take that long either coming or going and you have had three recently! I think the longest, out of the ordinary transit time was an incoming package that took 11 days to get to me from neighboring New Jersey this Summer. Now I feel badly for complaining about a package I shipped recently to Michigan that took 6 days (probably due mostly to the high volume of holiday mail).

All in all, I really cannot complain at all about the postal service. Like I said, 18 years of online trading and I have never had a lost or "missing" package due to either the P.O. incompetence or a trader's dishonesty. So I'll give credit to the USPS for doing a good job and to me for being able to tell honest trader's from dishonest ones...........and I have run into a handful of the latter.
    I have also never had many problems with the ol' USPS! I have noticed slower service around the Holiday Season, but that is to be expected....no complaints, and certainly none about the Bench members, everyone here I have ever traded with has been great!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

One member still waiting since DEC 23

Be careful everyone! There using a plastic bag inside of opening.....If u don't look for...your placing it in the plastic bag and they come by later and pull it out with the letters going out!

First time every....mail was late.....dark and outside.....waited till morning to pick it up!

Unbelievable! Ebay purchase indicated Cards delivered today at 7:10 PM...

Go to the mail box and its empty!

Its about 7:30 PM/.......notice

two mail carriers park on the other side of the street.....

A few minutes ...one drives on the route and pretends to deliver at next stop....and the drives off,,,,back home with my packages???

Second one waits a few minutes before it turns around on continues it run......

I go out at 8:00 pm and theirs my mail!!!