Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Mail Problems just in time for the Christmas Rush!

Wow! Stay safe, David.

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    There was a shooting on my street yesterday........woke up about 6:00 am and everything was okay....out on the street about 7:30 am.....nothing....today..my neighbor across from me...was washing in front of his grandmother's garage ......what are u washing? Blood.....about 4:30 am in the morning there was shoots and a few minutes later someone was knocking on their door.....its was a guy who had been shot....Grandson give him a towel and called 911....seems his guy was shot and his brother and a female was going yelling for help......his brother also was shot......all this while I was sound a sleep.....Don't hang out later at night.....as that's when the bad guys are out looking for trouble.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,018 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Wow! Stay safe, David.
    I'm glad ....I'm always home before the sun is down.....and up with the sun. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat contest is March 18 and its for Tony Gwynn 2005 UD Heroes green 33/99 auto!