Did I miss anything in this collecting baseball cards how to article?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospector collectors, insert collectors, auto collectors (like the member trying to get all of 1990 leaf cards autographed by the players)....Best regards, David

Your article on how to collect is fine. The last article I saw on the health of the hobby was was doom and gloom. Has it improved? Have young people gotten into collecting or is it more older crowd?. Most baseball card collectors see Topps as the only game in town as a downside and want a choice. Dose MLB see this as a problem? I think a updated article should be welcome even if its more doom and gloom.

Your article on how to collect is fine. The last article I saw on the health of the hobby was was doom and gloom. Has it improved? Have young people gotten into collecting or is it more older crowd?. Most baseball card collectors see Topps as the only game in town as a downside and want a choice. Dose MLB see this as a problem? I think a updated article should be welcome even if its more doom and gloom.

Definitely could be an interesting follow up topic. Thanks for the idea.