identifying cards help... again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erdoro

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a 2006 Greats of the Game Earl Averill sr auto, except it is not listed in becketts?

the other is an oddball card no year or number Kirby Puckett trivia opened and on the back has Pete Rose leader list

both cards are in my profile gallery section

price check for a promo uncut sheet of 1991 classic best with
Mike Schmidt, Ivan Rodriguez, Pedro Martinez and Todd Van Poppel #24887/25000 ?

2003 CD each one is a division #6 nl west with pics of a player from each team in the division ie… sf bonds, az schilling, col l. walker, sd Hoffman, LA Shawn Green
set of 6

Last edited:
I do remembering pulling these out of the cereal boxes. I just couldn’t find it in Beckett online price guide.
Thanks for the help !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 Greats of the Game Etched in Time Cuts #EAV Earl Averill S2/50 $80 Hjgh $40 low

No idea on the puckett/rose
Have several of the post cd in one of 50 boxes that I can't get to until the remodeling gets done.
��

2004 Greats of the Game Etched in Time Cuts #EAV Earl Averill S2/50 $80 Hjgh $40 low

No idea on the puckett/rose
Have several of the post cd in one of 50 boxes that I can't get to until the remodeling gets done.
🤣

Cool thanks for checking on the Averill, worth more than I thought 🙂