View Poll Results: Who is going to surge in the baseball card hobby over the next few years?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bryce Harper

4 22.22%
  • Jose Altuve

0 0%
  • Aaron Judge

8 44.44%
  • Xander Bogaerts

1 5.56%
  • Francisco Lindor

3 16.67%
  • Kris Bryant

0 0%
  • Giancarlo Stanton

2 11.11%
  • Other

7 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Whos due for a hobby surge?

Whos due for a hobby surge?

Maybe it’s a player who has not fully reached his potential. Maybe it’s a guy who has been hurt or had a less-than-typical season. Who do you think will surge in the baseball card hobby over the next year or two? Vote for as many as you want.
    Last edited by Jaybo374; 12-17-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Might be Aaron Judge if he stays injury free next year...if not look for Bellinger to start going deeper!
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest will be for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto

Gavin Lux and Bellinger for sure
    set builder ...need SP's

Harper is too good. I wish he would focus on hitting for better ave than worrying about going yard, but those are not the times we live in.
    Looking for Bo Jackson , Ryan Blaney, Kyle Larson , and Topps Vintage

My site: www.freewebs.com/gnep31/ Type the link into your browser instead of clicking on it.

A guy named Mike Trout

Voted for four different:
    1 - Harper - if Philly wins a title, he will get a bump
    2 - Judge - stay healthy this year and win the series
    3 - Lindor - pains me to say it, but if he leaves Cleveland and goes to a better market, he should see a bump
    4 - Other - lots of names, but will go with Jeter, thinking he will see at least a mild bump when he is set to give his speech at Cooperstown.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by Gnep31 View Post
    Harper is too good. I wish he would focus on hitting for better ave than worrying about going yard, but those are not the times we live in.
    Hopefully...the ball will be less of a super ball..this coming year or else another no name rookie will hit 60 HRs ; )
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest will be for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Hopefully...the ball will be less of a super ball..this coming year or else another no name rookie will hit 60 HRs ; )
    Here here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    set builder ...need SP's

Pete Alonso!
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

I voted for Aaron Judge, Xander Bogaerts and Giancarlo Stanton.

I voted for Lindor, but I also think Bregman, Bellinger, Devers, and Gleyber are pretty under rated.

Judge may see a surge at some point in his career but in the end I don't see his cards holding their value. He got started really late. He's 27 with a career WAR of 18.6. By comparison, Bellinger has a career WAR of 17.4. He's 23. Lindor is 25 with a 28 WAR.

Quote Originally Posted by robertd View Post
    I voted for Lindor, but I also think Bregman, Bellinger, Devers, and Gleyber are pretty under rated.

Judge may see a surge at some point in his career but in the end I don't see his cards holding their value. He got started really late. He's 27 with a career WAR of 18.6. By comparison, Bellinger has a career WAR of 17.4. He's 23. Lindor is 25 with a 28 WAR.
    I agree about Bellinger.....but Judge could do still do another 50 Hrs........