Who’s due for a hobby surge?

Who is going to surge in the baseball card hobby over the next few years?

• Bryce Harper

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Jose Altuve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Judge

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Xander Bogaerts

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Francisco Lindor

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Kris Bryant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giancarlo Stanton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaybo374

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Maybe it’s a player who has not fully reached his potential. Maybe it’s a guy who has been hurt or had a less-than-typical season. Who do you think will surge in the baseball card hobby over the next year or two? Vote for as many as you want.

Last edited:
Harper is too good. I wish he would focus on hitting for better ave than worrying about going yard, but those are not the times we live in.

Voted for four different:
1 - Harper - if Philly wins a title, he will get a bump
2 - Judge - stay healthy this year and win the series
3 - Lindor - pains me to say it, but if he leaves Cleveland and goes to a better market, he should see a bump
4 - Other - lots of names, but will go with Jeter, thinking he will see at least a mild bump when he is set to give his speech at Cooperstown.

Harper is too good. I wish he would focus on hitting for better ave than worrying about going yard, but those are not the times we live in.

Hopefully...the ball will be less of a super ball..this coming year or else another no name rookie will hit 60 HRs ; )

I voted for Lindor, but I also think Bregman, Bellinger, Devers, and Gleyber are pretty under rated.

Judge may see a surge at some point in his career but in the end I don't see his cards holding their value. He got started really late. He's 27 with a career WAR of 18.6. By comparison, Bellinger has a career WAR of 17.4. He's 23. Lindor is 25 with a 28 WAR.

I voted for Lindor, but I also think Bregman, Bellinger, Devers, and Gleyber are pretty under rated.

Judge may see a surge at some point in his career but in the end I don't see his cards holding their value. He got started really late. He's 27 with a career WAR of 18.6. By comparison, Bellinger has a career WAR of 17.4. He's 23. Lindor is 25 with a 28 WAR.
I agree about Bellinger.....but Judge could do still do another 50 Hrs........