Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Opened two boxes of 2019 Bowman Best!

Opened two boxes of 2019 Bowman Best!

Good hit! Pulled 2019 Bowman Best Adley Rutschman auto! Best regards, David PS was Orioles box....also pulled from the same box....Ryan Bannon Auto Orioles
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Awesome hits! Should get more than your money back for the boxes if you decide to sell. Congrats!
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE

AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

David
    Did you happen to pull anything with the numbers 9 13 and 65 if so would like to trade for them

Best,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Good hit! Pulled 2019 Bowman Best Adley Rutschman auto! Best regards, David PS was Orioles box....also pulled from the same box....Ryan Bannon Auto Orioles
    Nice hit on Adley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell

Very cool David. Any Alonso or McNeil RCs?
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Awesome hits! Should get more than your money back for the boxes if you decide to sell. Congrats!
    1Thanks Luis! Hobby store sold their second case and.....that person was looking for #1 Adley Rutschman auto! ...did not pull it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    David
    Did you happen to pull anything with the numbers 9 13 and 65 if so would like to trade for them

Best,
    David
    Sorry David.........did not pull any....I did pull a Anthony Rizzo Power Producers Cracked Ice for trade....any twin card for the trade and pwe is okay with me.t
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Nice hit on Adley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Very cool David. Any Alonso or McNeil RCs?
    I did pull Jeff McNeil RC refractor for trade....any 2019, 2018 or 2017 topps gold for the trade.....(don't need updates)....

I did pull Jeff McNeil RC refractor for trade....any 2019, 2018 or 2017 topps gold for the trade.....(don't need updates)....
    These are all I have:

2019 Topps Gold #470 Peter O'Brien #0448/2019
    2018 Topps Gold #634 Carlos Martinez #1194/2018
    2018 Topps Gold #433 Anthony Santander #1911/2018

LMK if any of these work.
    Brett

Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    These are all I have:

2019 Topps Gold #470 Peter O'Brien #0448/2019
    2018 Topps Gold #634 Carlos Martinez #1194/2018
    2018 Topps Gold #433 Anthony Santander #1911/2018

LMK if any of these work.
    Brett
    Sorry....nope of them work for me. Best regards, David

Sorry....nope of them work for me. Best regards, David
    No problem,thanks anyway.

You're welcome!

Any chance you hit base of any of my players?
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Any chance you hit base of any of my players?
    I did ....only Kris Bryant.....mailing it to u as free card. Best regards, David

Thank you, David!
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

1Thanks Luis! Hobby store sold their second case and.....that person was looking for #1 Adley Rutschman auto! ...did not pull it.

Sorry David.........did not pull any....I did pull a Anthony Rizzo Power Producers Cracked Ice for trade....any twin card for the trade and pwe is okay with me.t

Thanks!
    David How about this trade

FOR YOU
    19 TOPPS GALLERY ARTIST PROOF
    94 BYRON BUXTON,TWINS

FOR ME

19 BOWMAN'S BEST POWER PRODUCERS CRACKED ICE
    ANTHONY RIZZO

LMK and I'll post the trade

Best,
    David
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 12-22-2019 at 08:40 PM.