2020 Topps Series 1 Baseball Hobby Box 02/05/2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haven't seen anything up on Ebay yet in terms of singles, etc. from Series I, but I am sure it is coming soon.

Just got the email message that my boxes are going in UPS tonight to deliver tomorrow.

People who collect the gold cards numbered to 2020.....Look out only two in my first Jumbo box...last year it was 4 and in 2018 is was 6........

Wrong .....Topps hobby stores seem to get them early then anyone else!

Over on Blowout folks are posting that they have been picking them up at Target today. Also sounds like some folks are already busting cases. I am just ready for my boxes to show up later today.

Check out Harper's card.....talk about a stupid picture!! LOL!!!!

Haven't seen it yet, but regardless of what it looks like, I am quite sure that my son will be hoping to find one.

My two boxes (1 hobby/1 jumbo) arrived on the doorstep earlier today. Waiting for my son to get home from school and we will bust them together. He gets the privilege of all the silver packs - he has WAY better luck with ripping than I do.

Haven't seen it yet, but regardless of what it looks like, I am quite sure that my son will be hoping to find one.

My two boxes (1 hobby/1 jumbo) arrived on the doorstep earlier today. Waiting for my son to get home from school and we will bust them together. He gets the privilege of all the silver packs - he has WAY better luck with ripping than I do.

My box delivery has been delayed until tomorrow. :-(