Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Free Refractors and Numbered Cards

  1. #16
    Got some left if anybody wants them.
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  2. #17
    Bryon,

    If this is a Dback or any of the others are Dbacks, I'm interested.
    2007 Topps Co-Signers #89 B. Webb #'ed 205/225

    My trade lists are in my sig.

    Joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    Bryon,

    If this is a Dback or any of the others are Dbacks, I'm interested.
    2007 Topps Co-Signers #89 B. Webb #'ed 205/225

    My trade lists are in my sig.

    Joe
    You have plenty of inserts I can use. I have the following Diamondbacks if you are interested:

    2006 Topps Chrome Refractor #59 C. Tracy
    2013 Bowman Chrome Refractor #BCP161 J. Lamb
    2013 Bowman Chrome Refractor #BCP2 J. Griffin #'ed 320/500
    2012 Topps Orange #248 S. Drew #'ed 94/190
    2003 Playoff Prestige League leaders GU Jersey R. Johnson #'ed 88/250
    2007 Topps Co-Signers #89 B. Webb #'ed 205/225

    Please let me know if you can use any of these.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    You have plenty of inserts I can use. I have the following Diamondbacks if you are interested:

    2006 Topps Chrome Refractor #59 C. Tracy
    2013 Bowman Chrome Refractor #BCP161 J. Lamb
    2013 Bowman Chrome Refractor #BCP2 J. Griffin #'ed 320/500
    2012 Topps Orange #248 S. Drew #'ed 94/190
    2003 Playoff Prestige League leaders GU Jersey R. Johnson #'ed 88/250
    2007 Topps Co-Signers #89 B. Webb #'ed 205/225

    Please let me know if you can use any of these.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    I probably need all of them. I also have a huge base wantlist and insert want list (both in sig) as well as a large 2019 Topps wantlist thread floating around in the baseball set builders thread. If you need to make the trade larger, let me know.
    Joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    I probably need all of them. I also have a huge base wantlist and insert want list (both in sig) as well as a large 2019 Topps wantlist thread floating around in the baseball set builders thread. If you need to make the trade larger, let me know.
    Joe
    The only other card I have from your want list is the 2018 Topps 83 All Stars #16 Cody Bellinger
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    The only other card I have from your want list is the 2018 Topps 83 All Stars #16 Cody Bellinger
    I need it. Let me know what cards you are interested in.
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    I need it. Let me know what cards you are interested in.
    Would you be willing to trade any of your 2011 Topps Update SP's? If not I understand.
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •