Clemens card - error?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgbt4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Merry Christmas all

I picked up what I thought at the time was a stack of 2001 SP Authentic SP's. I figured they would make some decent trade bait. When I got home, I realized that none of the cards have the serial numbers on the back. Not sure if these are errors or if somebody removed the stickers. Perhaps somebody here knows what these are?

I've got a bunch of the no-name RC's from the set and #175 Clemens. Kind of unique.

All for trade. Happy to send a pic if helpful.

Thanks

Scott

Hey Scott.........Looks like the Clemens #175 should be #'d to 1250 along with the no name rookies.........Didn't realize the Ichiro and Pujols were so high! Don't collect those but good luck with them..........Mike

Hey Scott.........Looks like the Clemens #175 should be #'d to 1250 along with the no name rookies.........Didn't realize the Ichiro and Pujols were so high! Don't collect those but good luck with them..........Mike

Thanks Mike. I thought they were Beckett sample cards but they don't have the sample embossed on them. Just strange. I'm guessing it was a factory print defect. Sadly, I need the Pujols and Ichiro for my set.

Scott

Hi Scott! I have that 01 SP Authentic #175 Clemens. It is numbered (silver) 120/1250 on bottom left front of card - not on backside.

Hi Scott! I have that 01 SP Authentic #175 Clemens. It is numbered (silver) 120/1250 on bottom left front of card - not on backside.

You are correct, my mistake. Numbered on the front, not the back. Thanks! The card that I have is #175 with no serial number to be found.