FS/FT 2019 Bowman Draft Paper base large lots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have over 100 of each card of 2019 Bowman Draft prospects base. Will sell or trade. These players are gone/not available:
Adley Ruschman
Josh Jung
Hunter Bishop
Andrew Vaughn
Wander Franco
JJ Bleday
CJ Abrams
Riley Greene
DL Hall
Gunnar Henderson
John Rave
Grayson Rodriguez
Jarred Kelenic
Evan Fitterer

Again, these are the paper base cards, not chrome. LMK what you need.

Last edited:
Hey Derek -- I know Josh Rave's uncle and he is looking for his card from this year's draft (BD-144); if you have a $$ amount, I can see if he's interested. Thanks.

Hey Derek -- I know Josh Rave's uncle and he is looking for his card from this year's draft (BD-144); if you have a $$ amount, I can see if he's interested. Thanks.

For every 25 of card #144, $1 plus shipping(most likely $4 shipping for up to 50). I do have a bubble mailer that has quite a few uncancelled stamps on it, so I might be able to do 25 for $2 delivered, but no tracking.

For every 25 of card #144, $1 plus shipping(most likely $4 shipping for up to 50). I do have a bubble mailer that has quite a few uncancelled stamps on it, so I might be able to do 25 for $2 delivered, but no tracking.

If you can give me an idea how many you have, I can look for a thumbs up. thanks!