FS - box of 90s basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Most of this box is filled with 90s basketball stars. I bought a large box of cards from the LCS looking for David Robinson cards I needed. I did get a couple of those I needed, so the venture wasn’t a complete loss!

I paid $75 for the box of cards, pulled out the Robinson’s I needed and the rest are still there.

This includes players like:
- David Robinson
- John Stockton
- Patrick Ewing
- Scottie Pippen
- Gary Payton
- Steve Nash
- Dennis Rodman
- Hakeem Olajuwon
- so many other HOF caliper players!

I would say there is 2500 cards in a flat rate box. Maybe 10% are in bad shape, so let’s knock that down to 2250 cards.

About half the cards are high end sets like Stadium Club, SP, SPx, Marquee, Topps Chrome and others of the like. Some of the base cards of these players from these sets book for $2-3 each! (Some cards in here even more!)

Shipping will be $15 alone, so that is the starting point on the price.

I do want this to go to another 90s collector and hopefully they can find some diamonds in the rough here, I honestly only bought it for the Robinson’s, and the LCS owner gave me the box of cards for a great price it only made sense to pull it out of his back room so the collecting world can see it again, after he had it back there for ten years!

Either way, I get distracted again and have started to ramble....if we assume every card is a base common (which very few are) they book for .10 each. So that would be a $225 value. Let’s add that to the shipping value and we have a total DLVD value of $240.

I only paid $75 and want everyone else to benefit from my good fortune, so I will sell it less than that.

I pulled out my Robinson’s, so let’s call it $25 worth that I got, so a I will trade this for $50 worth of cards.

I am trying to figure out how to post pics so everyone can get an idea of what is in this box, but I am not very computer literate, lol.

Trading for:
- David Robinson
- Luka Doncic
- Devonte Graham
- Michael Jordan
- Pete Alonso
- Mike Trout
- Juan Soto
- Lamar Jackson
- Peyton Manning
- Vikings numbered cards

You can't sell on the bench quite yet..........Might want to look at the FAQ's on the top bar.........

Thank you for pointing out my complete ignorance. I missed somehow in the rules that you need 20 bench points to sell.

I have updated the post from selling to trading.

Hopefully the board can excuse my complete incompetence, and maybe I will make it to become an accepted member so that I can freely trade/sell/buy.

It's not incompetence, you just didn't know........You should start making smaller trades to reach that threshold........Do you have any baseball to trade? Thanks and LMK..........Mike

It's not incompetence, you just didn't know........You should start making smaller trades to reach that threshold........Do you have any baseball to trade? Thanks and LMK..........Mike

Thanks for the offer, I will try and get a list together, figure out how to post pics and then make a thread in baseball.

Thanks again.